COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

I'm trying to resist! I promised DH I'd be swap free this year, but, I love this sketch idea!!! I'm losing my resolve and it isn't even January 1st yet ;)

I am thinking about maybe doing a couple groups. I have to investigate what paper I have, to see what color groups I can do without having to buy anything. I've never done a sketch swap before, but I love the ones I see in the using swap items thread.

I'm trying to resist! I promised DH I'd be swap free this year, but, I love this sketch idea!!! I'm losing my resolve and it isn't even January 1st yet ;)

You promised to be swap free next year- technically you are signing up for the swap in 2011 not 2012.

I am not joining- I have to use the completed pages I already have before joining anything more. I still have a ton to sort out in my scraproom and I have 6 -12 by 12 drawers, 15- 8.5 by11 drawers, and 1 cube of swap items and that doesn't include anything from 2011- since those are still in boxes and not sorted.

Rebecca

The sign ups end January 3rd.

These are easy to do, since all the measurements and placements are right there and there is leeway to move things if you need to make an embellishment fit.

With each set within the group not needing to use the exact same paper, these are also a great way to use up that paper we collect but never have enough to use for elements that must be alike. Although it is faster when you mass cut the exact same papers for each set.

No pressure. Other than twisting Jennifer's arm because it is so much fun.;) I have three more sketch swaps schedule through the year.

Eldest wants to know how Morgan is doing. :confused3 I swear I didn't know he was really paying attention.

When does she go back to school? We go back on Thursday. I have no idea why they aren't going back on Tuesday.

:lmao: She's just fine, please thank him for asking. She's getting over a cold, but other than that, she's doing well. Had a great Christmas, as always. How are the boys?

She goes back on Tuesday. Then they have the 16th and 27th off this month. :rolleyes: Great, gotta figure those days out...

The boys are doing well. We pick up Little Bit from the ILs tomorrow. He spent the week there. He didn't get as many weekends as Eldest did during the end of Summer and Fall because he had soccer.

Christmas was good. Presents were lean because we got the travel trailer as a family present. The boys didn't really want anything, so they have IOUs for when the next games come out for their Xbox. Eldest got a huge cheese ball instead of cheese wheel and Little Bit got the 1 pound Hershey bar and his own container of cashews that he doesn't have to share. I got new dishware for the travel trailer and will be getting cookware later on. Hoping for a good sale in January. DH got the sewer lines and outside camp kitchen as his big presents. :rotfl2:

I hear you on the low key Christmas. We just had a trip to Disney in November, and a sick cat in October. We didn't do much as far as presents, but Morgan always makes out like a bandit with my family. She got nearly $300 in gift cards between the two families! :scared1: She did get the Uggs from us that she wanted.

How fun that Little Bit and Eldest get to spend time with their grandparents. My sisters (who are quite a bit older than I am) have fabulous memories of my grandparents. It will mean a lot when they get older. :love:

Two more days. Will close this out Tuesday morning with final groups posted in the afternoon.

I am going to go ahead and delete the single page groups.

Sorry I am late to the party for sign ups. We had college friends come to stay at our house for 4 days and I forgot all about it. It was so much fun! Laugh till you pee your pants fun!

Anyhow, I would like a few groups please. Can you add me to:
A. Red
B. Oranges/Browns
D. Green
L. Flocked (light blue/white)

I can help fill in a few more if needed. You can just put me where you need me Annie.

Hopemax, I would love you see you in this swap. Please, pretty please! You are missed!:hug:

So, I finally went in my scrap room, and realized I have been a dummy. I have plenty of American Crafts paper packs from Big Lots, and this will help use them up. So I can do the following groups

A - red
B - orange/browns
C - yellow/beige
G - pinks
H - Black & white

Quick question, since I haven't done these before. The photo spots, since it mentions using matching paper in case someone wants to have a mat effect, are they supposed to be the size listed, or big enough to hold a photo the size listed?

Same size as listed. It will be up to the swapper to cut the photos if they want to use the spots as mats.

So glad you are going to join us!

Thanks Jennifer.

I just need to see if mycutiepatooties can do the yellow group and we will be a full swap.

I have the list of groups for swappers already complete. All groups are 4 each of a 2 page layout. [if yellow if full]

I will be sending my contact information out shortly. Please send me the same information of yours.

Looking forward to a great swap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter