COMPLETED - WDW's 50th, my 50th, and our 20th! October 2021 - Pictures & Dining Reviews - A Pre- and Post-Genie+ Trip Report

This was so much fun to read! Thanks for all of your tips-I'm sure we will be using them on our next trip. We for sure agree on Le Cellier....YUM!

Happy that you liked the report! Yeah, Le Cellier was a great as we remembered from past dinners. That poutine was amazing!!!!

I really appreciate the positive spin of your report! Seems like so many reports are critical so a report that sees the best in everything and absorbs the occasional disappointments isappreciated!

I really appreciate the positive spin of your report! Seems like so many reports are critical so a report that sees the best in everything and absorbs the occasional disappointments is appreciated!

Thanks! Just calling it as we saw it. We've been to Disney parks in California and Florida many times, even Paris once, and while it is rare to have a perfect trip with zero bumps in the road, you just have to take those bumps in stride (if you can...granted the severity of those bumps is part of the equation too). Thankfully, for this most recent trip, those bumps were minimal and one actually resulted in a Lightning Lane pass for Rise of the Resistance!!!! Glad you enjoyed the report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter