COMPLETED - WDW's 50th, my 50th, and our 20th! October 2021 - Pictures & Dining Reviews - A Pre- and Post-Genie+ Trip Report

Really enjoyed reading through your vacation. Sounds like you and your family had a great time. Your explanation of the chicken at Homecomin' was spot on. My wife, son and I had brunch there right before covid took over. I had the same as you and felt the same way, it was fantastic. We are headed to Disney in just a few months and it will be the first time since the pandemic hit. We have never eaten inside Morimotos, only the street food outside. Now how can I fit this in to our trip? We already planned for Citricos, Le Cellier, Boathouse, Homecomin, Topolino and CG. I would have to remove one. Jiko is another we enjoyed but is still down. Too many choices!

Really enjoyed reading through your vacation. Sounds like you and your family had a great time. Your explanation of the chicken at Homecomin' was spot on. My wife, son and I had brunch there right before covid took over. I had the same as you and felt the same way, it was fantastic. We are headed to Disney in just a few months and it will be the first time since the pandemic hit. We have never eaten inside Morimotos, only the street food outside. Now how can I fit this in to our trip? We already planned for Citricos, Le Cellier, Boathouse, Homecomin, Topolino and CG. I would have to remove one. Jiko is another we enjoyed but is still down. Too many choices!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, Homecomin' brunch is AMAZING! Tough choice there if you want to add Morimoto. Have a great time!

This was a really fun report to follow along with. I'm glad you and your family had such a good time, and still have some exciting new things to try when you make it back next time!

This was a really fun report to follow along with. I'm glad you and your family had such a good time, and still have some exciting new things to try when you make it back next time!

So glad that you enjoyed it! We cannot wait to return!

Thank you for this! Thoroughly enjoyed this and got some great ideas for our 10 day May trip. We had to postpone our 20th anniversary trip from 2020, and by luck, will be there for our anniversary on 5/20/22. We are also celebrating our 50th bdays and my son's 20th! So I am stealing some of your ideas.

A couple of thoughts--that France dinner looked amazing, and it is now in the running (not on the radar before!) We must do Gideon's (also wasn't planning on that, as we are die-hard Ghiradelli sundae fans but now we will get cookies for later.)That hot lobster roll--I must have that (and the calamari.) Was thinking of Raglan Road, but not any more! And, you have made me consider Ohana breakfast! That spread and view looked awesome. Finally, love the late night at Le Cellier. I always mean to go there, but never do as Yachtsman is our favorite. Time for something new. I think I will try to book a very late ADR to mimic your experience. We never eat dinner late, but that seemed so special! We were planning Brown Derby for actualy anniversary, but maybe we will do Le Cellier instead.
You confirmed my plans for Kona and Al Forno breakfasts. Thanks again for all of your effort. Much appreciated!

Thank you for this! Thoroughly enjoyed this and got some great ideas for our 10 day May trip. We had to postpone our 20th anniversary trip from 2020, and by luck, will be there for our anniversary on 5/20/22. We are also celebrating our 50th bdays and my son's 20th! So I am stealing some of your ideas.

A couple of thoughts--that France dinner looked amazing, and it is now in the running (not on the radar before!) We must do Gideon's (also wasn't planning on that, as we are die-hard Ghiradelli sundae fans but now we will get cookies for later.)That hot lobster roll--I must have that (and the calamari.) Was thinking of Raglan Road, but not any more! And, you have made me consider Ohana breakfast! That spread and view looked awesome. Finally, love the late night at Le Cellier. I always mean to go there, but never do as Yachtsman is our favorite. Time for something new. I think I will try to book a very late ADR to mimic your experience. We never eat dinner late, but that seemed so special! We were planning Brown Derby for actualy anniversary, but maybe we will do Le Cellier instead.
You confirmed my plans for Kona and Al Forno breakfasts. Thanks again for all of your effort. Much appreciated!

Oh wow! Thanks for the kind feedback! You definitely are hitting on some of the gems from our trip! Do not pass up on Gideons!!! If you go the Boathouse, get the calamari!!!

I enjoyed a dinner at Raglan Road with a group of colleagues during a business trip a few years ago. The food was very tasty, but it was really loud in there. There was a show going on during our meal, but we were in the next room and could barely hear one another, not to mention we couldn't see the performance.

Happy early Anniversary! Have a fantastic trip in May!

Great trip report! Loved reading about all of your experiences since all of the recent changes in WDW. And the food! You had some great meals-thanks for sharing with all of us 😊

Great trip report! Loved reading about all of your experiences since all of the recent changes in WDW. And the food! You had some great meals-thanks for sharing with all of us 😊

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, we did have some great meals! I like to travel on my stomach!

This was so much fun to read! Thanks for all of your tips-I'm sure we will be using them on our next trip. We for sure agree on Le Cellier....YUM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter