Compromise is a Disney word: Taking one for the team over Thanksgiving 2016* August PTR link! 5/28

Loving all the travel day pixie dust but I'm thinking you deserved it after your planning ordeal! :)

You are really going to make me long for BCV, I think. Which will get me in trouble bc I was thinking the next next trip I might go for a moderate to try to save some moolah, as opposed to BCV.

I am so ready for your magic to begin (and to read your dining report, too, when you get started). I love the holidays at Disney and miss being able to go at that time (we used to go the first week of December quite often).

Great start! Looking forward to more!

That made me tired. LOL!
Believe me, I was tired going through it all!

Hooray for an easy travel day!

I love it when we get to sit in the "reserved" seats...it feels like you're a VIP!

Your room is nice! I love the little Murphy bed things. X wants to stay in the Poly studios for that very reason...the murphy bed with the Stitch scene in it. He's taller than me so I'm not sure if he'd fit. Are they a good size?
I was pleasantly surprised and very thankful all the travel went so well, especially after being up since practically 3am that morning :D And Chris said exactly that about the reserved seats, that we were VIP's!
Hmm, I do think the Murphy beds are good sizes, but I think it also depends how much you move around while you sleep. Ricky fits on it fine, he's 5'5" but there's really not room for him to "move around" as he puts it. So he can lay on it but doesn't think he'd be comfortable sleeping on it. Steve, who isn't small, can lay on it (and thinks it's comfortable) with his feet hanging off a bit and he's all of 5'8" lol, but definitely would fall off if he tried rolling over! Chris isn't a small child either and hasn't hit 5' yet and is more than comfortable sleeping multiple nights on it :) Both boys get very excited that they don't have to sleep in the same bed when there's a Murphy!

Loving all the travel day pixie dust but I'm thinking you deserved it after your planning ordeal! :)

You are really going to make me long for BCV, I think. Which will get me in trouble bc I was thinking the next next trip I might go for a moderate to try to save some moolah, as opposed to BCV.

I am so ready for your magic to begin (and to read your dining report, too, when you get started). I love the holidays at Disney and miss being able to go at that time (we used to go the first week of December quite often).

Great start! Looking forward to more!
Ha ha thank you! Maybe that's why the travel gods smiled on us that day :hippie:
Oh no, don't pine for BC! While we haven't stayed at every deluxe we've stayed at a good amount of them, and I really think for your trip next year you're at the best :thumbsup2 So you have that to look forward to before even worrying about the one after that! And I'll give you a little spoiler, we liked BC-but we didn't love it.
I'm going to get my butt moving on that dining report!

I was pleasantly surprised and very thankful all the travel went so well, especially after being up since practically 3am that morning :D And Chris said exactly that about the reserved seats, that we were VIP's!
Hmm, I do think the Murphy beds are good sizes, but I think it also depends how much you move around while you sleep. Ricky fits on it fine, he's 5'5" but there's really not room for him to "move around" as he puts it. So he can lay on it but doesn't think he'd be comfortable sleeping on it. Steve, who isn't small, can lay on it (and thinks it's comfortable) with his feet hanging off a bit and he's all of 5'8" lol, but definitely would fall off if he tried rolling over! Chris isn't a small child either and hasn't hit 5' yet and is more than comfortable sleeping multiple nights on it :) Both boys get very excited that they don't have to sleep in the same bed when there's a Murphy!

Thank you for the info on the Murphy bed! X is 5'8", same as I am, so that gives me a great comparison since it's Steve's height too! L is 5'2" right now, so I think it would work for him now, but by the time the next family trip rolls around, they'll both be even taller. Hmm...this gives me a lot to think about for the future!
Having their own sleeping space is the main appeal for the Murphy! I am curious to see how the daybed at Boardwalk will work out in...*drumroll*...9 days!

Great flight, ME, and room mojo to start a trip. Love seeing all the different decorations so festive. Glad your husband and son are still coming to enjoy the trip.
I absolutely love going down when the Christmas decorations are up! I enjoy going in the fall since it's my favorite season, but it's just so beautiful down there this time of year :goodvibes
We were both really ready for Steve and Ricky to come down by Tuesday, but we had fun just the 2 of us!

Subbing...I only just decided to try to make it to WDW for Thanksgiving 2017:hyper2:, so very interested in your report!
:welcome: We really LOVE going over Thanksgiving and I've recommended it to lots of people! This year was a bit more crowded than last but we'd go again in a heartbeat. As I said above, the best part is having all the Christmas decorations up! I hope you enjoy following along :)

I followed along on your PTR because we were also down for Thanksgiving. I had to comment because I have a story very similar to yours. I have boys 18 and 12 and my DS18 found out about a month before we were leaving that he had a lacrosse tournament on the 19th that he did not want to miss. Since he's 18 it was easy enough for the rest of us to go and he could fly down by himself. So I got him a ticket for the 19th in the evening figuring he could drive from the tournament to my in laws to get a ride to the airport and then found out that my in laws had a wedding and couldn't do it! So then I ended up buying another ticket for the morning of the 20th which ended up working. Luckily the secon ticket was only $40! It all ended up fine but it was stressful trying to get it figured out! Excited to hear about your trip and maybe relive a little of mine along the way

Ah, your BCV pics are making me miss our last trip and long for our next one! I don't think I realized how much I fell in love with that place. So glad your travel day went so well! Starting the trip off right. And I know you joked about your (lovely) Christmas pics, but I am appreciative of any WDW holiday pics you have to share, as I don't know when I'll ever see the place that way. Looking forward to more details of your mother/son time. :)

After all the craziness and stress it all worked out in the end. I was surprised too this trip with ME and how great your room was ready. Love the pictures of BC keep them coming.
You're right Thanksgiving is such a great time to travel between the weather and the gorgeous decorations. I'm looking forward to your dining report as well.
I'm sitting here in the Philly airport waiting to fly down to Florida again to bring DD home for winter break. Your report has been a welcomed distraction :goodvibes
Can't wait for the next installment.

Joining in. :wave: I've been to Disney a few times for Thanksgiving. It's so nice seeing the parks all decorated for Christmas.

Okay caught up! Wow, that was a stressful experience prior to departure! You crack me up with the two index cards. I would NEVER do such a thing. I would only have multiple tabs in an excel spreadsheet :p

What do you mean I am not getting any food pics until you start on your DR?! HOW DID I EVEN END UP HERE? Wait, are there things other than food at WDW?! :teeth:

Can't wait to read more!

I followed along on your PTR because we were also down for Thanksgiving. I had to comment because I have a story very similar to yours. I have boys 18 and 12 and my DS18 found out about a month before we were leaving that he had a lacrosse tournament on the 19th that he did not want to miss. Since he's 18 it was easy enough for the rest of us to go and he could fly down by himself. So I got him a ticket for the 19th in the evening figuring he could drive from the tournament to my in laws to get a ride to the airport and then found out that my in laws had a wedding and couldn't do it! So then I ended up buying another ticket for the morning of the 20th which ended up working. Luckily the secon ticket was only $40! It all ended up fine but it was stressful trying to get it figured out! Excited to hear about your trip and maybe relive a little of mine along the way
Oh wow, so how was your trip?? Where did you stay and how did you find the crowds? I hope you all had a GREAT time :)
I'm glad older DS was able to join you and yes, I'm sure it made it much easier that he could fly down himself. We actually toyed with the idea of Ricky staying with my mom and then flying himself but he wasn't liking that idea and while I wasn't totally against it, I wasn't totally fine with it, either. And you scored on the price for your 2nd ticket, too! We made out also but not as well; when Steve made the reservations for them on the 22nd the price had dropped from what we originally paid which was around $149 (still not bad) to $99, which is MUCH better than going up. It was a one day deal, too so we hit it just right!

Ah, your BCV pics are making me miss our last trip and long for our next one! I don't think I realized how much I fell in love with that place. So glad your travel day went so well! Starting the trip off right. And I know you joked about your (lovely) Christmas pics, but I am appreciative of any WDW holiday pics you have to share, as I don't know when I'll ever see the place that way. Looking forward to more details of your mother/son time. :)
Your trip will be here before you know it :beach: But I know that's easier for me to say than for you to wait for lol. We enjoyed BC and as with BWV, the proximity to Epcot and HS is fantastic. Chris got to enjoy SAB on 2 occasions, also :goodvibes I will say it hasn't become our favorite resort though!
You may long to see WDW during the holidays but that Gaylord Texan is also an amazing sight to see ::yes::

After all the craziness and stress it all worked out in the end. I was surprised too this trip with ME and how great your room was ready. Love the pictures of BC keep them coming.
You're right Thanksgiving is such a great time to travel between the weather and the gorgeous decorations. I'm looking forward to your dining report as well.
I'm sitting here in the Philly airport waiting to fly down to Florida again to bring DD home for winter break. Your report has been a welcomed distraction :goodvibes
Can't wait for the next installment.
Wow, Kathy's break starts early! I know my nephew and my friends' daughter go through next Friday. Is she happy to be home to the cold weather lol?
Even with the increased crowds this year over last (or so we felt) we still love going down for Thanksgiving. I don't know that we'll manage it next year because I don't want the basketball stress again :sad2: but I guarantee we'll do it again at some point.
Joining in. :wave: I've been to Disney a few times for Thanksgiving. It's so nice seeing the parks all decorated for Christmas.
:welcome: and thank you for joining! It is something to see with the parks all decorated :) I love that you can see that before it's actually Christmas.
Okay caught up! Wow, that was a stressful experience prior to departure! You crack me up with the two index cards. I would NEVER do such a thing. I would only have multiple tabs in an excel spreadsheet :p

What do you mean I am not getting any food pics until you start on your DR?! HOW DID I EVEN END UP HERE? Wait, are there things other than food at WDW?! :teeth:

Can't wait to read more!
:rotfl2:I know, I'm sorry! I may throw a couple food pics into this report here and there just for you :D I just really enjoyed doing my August dining report so I want to do one again; you should know how that is! I'm VERY glad you're here though!
And yes, this was the most stressful trip I've ever planned and also I have never done any type of notecards before! Or spreadsheet-I'm old school. Well ok, if I'm being truthful I'm just technologically challenged and no matter how many times Steve shows me, I just don't know how to do a spreadsheet :rolleyes1

Nov. 19th dawned bright and early as we got up around 3:15 am to catch our 6:30 flight down south. Ricky wasn't all that sad not to be leaving yet since he was more excited he'd made the team, and we were happy for him, but Steve was definitely bummed. I wasn't, but I tried not to seem too happy to be going, for Steve's sake lol.
Such a good wife! Not that Nick is just dying to go to Disney but the whole month before I was parading around that I was going to Disney for 8 days haha. I'm sure he would've picked Disney over nursing school any day!
1. I'm too lazy to figure it out and 2. I'm too lazy to figure it out
And if by some miraculous accidental discovery you will pass along to me....It takes all I have just to get the pictures posted. :rotfl2:

Wow, Kathy's break starts early! I know my nephew and my friends' daughter go through next Friday. Is she happy to be home to the cold weather lol?
Even with the increased crowds this year over last (or so we felt) we still love going down for Thanksgiving. I don't know that we'll manage it next year because I don't want the basketball stress again :sad2: but I guarantee we'll do it again at some point.

Yes her break starts earlier but ends earlier too. She's glad finals are over and she's so happy to see her dogs. We have a golden retriever Jasper and our lab Charlie
IMG_5316.JPG
I understand about basketball and not wanting to go through the stress. Any time at Disney is a great time to go :cloud9:

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm excited to hear about your Thanksgiving trip! We are considering going next year during this time due to school break. But, we're a little worried about crowd levels over Thanksgiving break. I'm glad to see that the Christmas decorations are already up. I can't wait to hear more!

Let The Magic Begin!
I left off as Chris and I were exiting the Beach Club to catch a bus for our first park, Magic Kingdom!

Not MK and not the bus stop, just a pretty BC picture on our way to the bus :D

We got down to the bus stop at 11:19 and the screen said our bus would arrive at 11:33-a little longer than I would have liked but love those screens! However it quickly changed to 11:38. Eh, I was till in just-arrived-in-Disney mode so it didn't Bother me at all. While we waited Chris asked what FP's we had which were 1. Splash, his 2nd favorite, 2. Jingle Cruise and 3. Buzz. He asked me to change Splash and I was like, "what?? Why??" Steve and I hadn't ridden back in January and only made it on once in August so I was ready. And it was a nice warm day. He said he just didn't feel like riding that day which I chalked up to it being a year since he'd ridden combined with him being a little timid. He wanted me to change it to his first MK fave, BTMMR, which had just opened back up that day. I explained this to him and said I doubted there'd be any FP's as initially they hadn't released any...........but lo and behold, I logged on and there were tons! So we switched and he was happy.
Before long we were pulling in to MK and then walking down Main St. and I was happy, because who isn't happy standing in front of the train station with this in front of you?

Alright not exactly taken from back by the train station, but you get the point. Oh and before we hit that beautiful castle, here's one of the standard MK decorations that also makes me happy:

Since we had time before our Big Thunder FP I left it up to Chris to decide where we'd head first. He did a good job picking one of my favorites but on our way we saw something going on that I'd wanted to catch in August but failed to - Mickey's Royal Friendship Fare castle stage show. I was anxious to see Tiana, Naveen and Louis along with Rapunzel and Flynn, but not so much the Frozen sistahs so we watched until their part:

My feeling? It's cute. I love Tiana's outfit. I like that there are some different characters in it and Chris really liked Louis's part. We happened to walk by during that point a couple more times during the trip and he'd stop to watch. But I didn't find it as catchy as the old show which I watched almost every time we went. I might watch this again at some point, but won't make it a must-do for every trip.

We made our way to Chris's first ride choice which lucky for me was HM, yay!! 40 minute posted wait - boo. I know that really isn't bad but if you read my TR from last year, you know that most of us don't wait that long for rides. If Steve and Ricky had been with us we most definitely would have skipped it; but being just the 2 of us, Chris's first choice and my desire to keep him happy, we stayed. And it wasn't all that bad, actual wait was just under 30. We couldn't stay in the mansion since there's only room for one more Happy Haunt and we were a package deal, so we left Liberty Square and went to ride the extremely-recently refurbed BTMRR.

Chris inside, in the same exact queue as before the refurb! The ride was awesome as usual and I *think* I noticed a couple new things? Like, bats in the beginning and an explosion towards the end? I'm sure they refreshed paint and things like that also, but unless I missed something huge (and that's something I commonly do), that was it!

I had made our FP's pretty close together because we needed to leave at a specific time to make our dinner ADR, and we hit Big Thunder towards the end of that window so as soon as we exited we made our way over to Tomorrowland to use our Buzz FP. We walked through Liberty Square again and one of the Muppets performances was about to start, so I talked Chris into stopping. He wasn't thrilled and it ended up being another like, 8 minutes until showtime, so we left almost as soon as it started. Such is life!
For a little bit before the show started, the town crier, James "JJ" Jefferson, was out in front of Heritage House schmoozing with the crowd. He was pretty engaging with any small child who came up to him, handing them some small card from his man-purse that looked to have a picture and some writing on it. Probably his autograph and info. on what a Town Crier is?
Here's JJ beginning the show:

And one more I was able to snap before Chris kicked it up a notch and we went on our way:

Something for me to catch on our next trip :thumbsup2
Chris kicked my butt at Buzz, we got on a non-existent line for the Peoplemover (only time we didn't see a line for it the whole trip!) and then went to use our final FP of the day:

Hi random girls head in my picture!
We did this for the first time last year and I loved it soooo much better than regular Jungle Cruise! Our skipper this time was just OK; I heard a couple new jokes and enjoyed the ones from last year that I'd forgotten until this moment. I really love the holiday decorations they put up. A few pics:

Trader SaMta :santa:

Fun fact about Trader Sam: the red and white "skirt" he's wearing? That material is from the original Jungle Cruise boat roofing. I don't remember when they said they changed to the plain material the boats have now, but it's something we learned on the KTTK tour :)

Once we returned to dry land Chris said the INTENSE Nov. Florida heat - which was about 78 - had made him incredibly thirsty so he needed something to drink. He was so hot in fact that he stopped to ask this Adventureland god to help him cool down:

I was pretty thirsty too so we got on line at Sunshine Tree Terrace for some sodas. But then Chris noticed a strawberry slush lemonade on the menu and wanted to try that. Boy am I glad he did, because I think it's the best non-alcoholic drink I've ever had in the World!

I know this isn't my dining report that I haven't started yet, but I wanted to share this picture of the delicious slush as well as show the cute Christmas cups they have.

At this point we had about 90 minutes before our dinner reservation. I checked the app to see what the wait for BTMRR was - 60 - and there weren't any FP's available for it in the near future, so we decided to head back to the resort which is where our dinner was. This way Chris could chill for a short period and I could call Steve and Ricky. We did a quick stop for a selfie before catching the bus:

And in case you follow my report till the end, I will let you know right now that pretty much all my attempts at selfies - suck.

I know we didn't do a ton but that wasn't our goal today. I knew we'd be tired since we were up so early, and I just wanted a little introduction to MK to get the party started :goodvibes We were both happy with our day and looking forward to our night!

UP NEXT: ILLUMINATE OUR NIGHT!

Your selfie doesn't suck AT ALL! I think it's a great shot!

Sounds like you are off to a good start. It must be so much easier navigating the MK for 2 people…no arguments about what to do and where to go next. I swear, half our day is sometimes spent standing still, discussing (…ahem…arguing) where we are going next. Like I'm sure my DD would want to see that Muppets show but my DS, like yours, would have no interest. I guess that's the upside of spending a couple days with just one kid :P

Oh boy, I've started this post like 4x, trying to explain how our trip got a little......%@**^@! up before we even left :teeth: without it being a novel, and I've been unsuccessful. I can't help it, I like to talk, guys! I'll do my best to give you the condensed version, and then I promise the rest of this TR won't put you to sleep.
%@**^@ is Not a Disney Word but it's one of my favorites, :-)

Nov. 19th dawned bright and early as we got up around 3:15 am to catch our 6:30 flight down south. Ricky wasn't all that sad not to be leaving yet since he was more excited he'd made the team, and we were happy for him, but Steve was definitely bummed. I wasn't, but I tried not to seem too happy to be going, for Steve's sake lol.
Dear lord that is early!!!!! Not sure I could wake up that early even if it was for Disney :-) Speaking of which I just sent you our flight info for February ; ) Airfare finally came down enough so we could book our flight down there.

Steve obviously couldn't follow us past security, but he did wait at the airport until we boarded. Here he is watching over us
STALKER!!!!

I know I know, great picture right? Makes you want to rush down during the holiday season to see all the decor :rotfl2: I promise, the pictures get better!
You took the words right out of my mouth. Those Christmas decorations are amazing. Booking my flight now just to see the garland :rotfl2:

The room was identical to our studio at BWV last November and was clean, which was NOT identical to either of our BWV studios last year so overall I was very happy. I do have pictures of our view but I'll post them later.
Nice size room especially with the murphy bed. Is the couch a bed too????

He wanted me to change it to his first MK fave, BTMMR, which had just opened back up that day. I explained this to him and said I doubted there'd be any FP's as initially they hadn't released any...........but lo and behold, I logged on and there were tons! So we switched and he was happy.
What luck, though why was it down for so long if something actually changed. I'll never understand a disney refurb.

We made our way to Chris's first ride choice which lucky for me was HM, yay!! 40 minute posted wait - boo. I know that really isn't bad but if you read my TR from last year, you know that most of us don't wait that long for rides.
And this is why we're friends. We're a little to no wait kinda crew too.

Fun fact about Trader Sam: the red and white "skirt" he's wearing? That material is from the original Jungle Cruise boat roofing. I don't remember when they said they changed to the plain material the boats have now, but it's something we learned on the KTTK tour :)
Love all the Jingle Cruise pics. I'm totally going to have to use that tidbit with the fan to make myself look oh so smart :)

Let The Magic Begin!
I left off as Chris and I were exiting the Beach Club to catch a bus for our first park, Magic Kingdom!

Gorgeous picture! Whenever we go to Epcot we always take a cab over to BC so we can walk around the resort before heading over to the IG. It's such a beautiful resort and I loved your room.

Not MK and not the bus stop, just a pretty BC picture on our way to the bus :D

We got down to the bus stop at 11:19 and the screen said our bus would arrive at 11:33-a little longer than I would have liked but love those screens! However it quickly changed to 11:38. Eh, I was till in just-arrived-in-Disney mode so it didn't Bother me at all. While we waited Chris asked what FP's we had which were 1. Splash, his 2nd favorite, 2. Jingle Cruise and 3. Buzz. He asked me to change Splash and I was like, "what?? Why??" Steve and I hadn't ridden back in January and only made it on once in August so I was ready. And it was a nice warm day. He said he just didn't feel like riding that day which I chalked up to it being a year since he'd ridden combined with him being a little timid. He wanted me to change it to his first MK fave, BTMMR, which had just opened back up that day. I explained this to him and said I doubted there'd be any FP's as initially they hadn't released any...........but lo and behold, I logged on and there were tons! So we switched and he was happy.
Before long we were pulling in to MK and then walking down Main St. and I was happy, because who isn't happy standing in front of the train station with this in front of you?

How awesome to grab a FP for BTMRR! Looking forward to riding Splash in March when it's warmer and if we get too soaked we can hop back to the CR and change ;)

Another beautiful shot there's nothing like seeing the castle :cloud9:

Alright not exactly taken from back by the train station, but you get the point. Oh and before we hit that beautiful castle, here's one of the standard MK decorations that also makes me happy:

Love all the Disney touches they know how to decorate :santa:

Since we had time before our Big Thunder FP I left it up to Chris to decide where we'd head first. He did a good job picking one of my favorites but on our way we saw something going on that I'd wanted to catch in August but failed to - Mickey's Royal Friendship Fare castle stage show. I was anxious to see Tiana, Naveen and Louis along with Rapunzel and Flynn, but not so much the Frozen sistahs so we watched until their part:

Kathy loves this Tiana is her favorite. We booked Tiana's Riverboat Party just so we can see Tiana and Naveen :D

My feeling? It's cute. I love Tiana's outfit. I like that there are some different characters in it and Chris really liked Louis's part. We happened to walk by during that point a couple more times during the trip and he'd stop to watch. But I didn't find it as catchy as the old show which I watched almost every time we went. I might watch this again at some point, but won't make it a must-do for every trip.

We made our way to Chris's first ride choice which lucky for me was HM, yay!! 40 minute posted wait - boo. I know that really isn't bad but if you read my TR from last year, you know that most of us don't wait that long for rides. If Steve and Ricky had been with us we most definitely would have skipped it; but being just the 2 of us, Chris's first choice and my desire to keep him happy, we stayed. And it wasn't all that bad, actual wait was just under 30. We couldn't stay in the mansion since there's only room for one more Happy Haunt and we were a package deal, so we left Liberty Square and went to ride the extremely-recently refurbed BTMRR.

What a cutie and BTMRR is always fun.

Chris inside, in the same exact queue as before the refurb! The ride was awesome as usual and I *think* I noticed a couple new things? Like, bats in the beginning and an explosion towards the end? I'm sure they refreshed paint and things like that also, but unless I missed something huge (and that's something I commonly do), that was it!

I had made our FP's pretty close together because we needed to leave at a specific time to make our dinner ADR, and we hit Big Thunder towards the end of that window so as soon as we exited we made our way over to Tomorrowland to use our Buzz FP. We walked through Liberty Square again and one of the Muppets performances was about to start, so I talked Chris into stopping. He wasn't thrilled and it ended up being another like, 8 minutes until showtime, so we left almost as soon as it started. Such is life!
For a little bit before the show started, the town crier, James "JJ" Jefferson, was out in front of Heritage House schmoozing with the crowd. He was pretty engaging with any small child who came up to him, handing them some small card from his man-purse that looked to have a picture and some writing on it. Probably his autograph and info. on what a Town Crier is?
Here's JJ beginning the show:

And one more I was able to snap before Chris kicked it up a notch and we went on our way:

Something for me to catch on our next trip :thumbsup2

I agree that looks cute.

Chris kicked my butt at Buzz, we got on a non-existent line for the Peoplemover (only time we didn't see a line for it the whole trip!) and then went to use our final FP of the day:

Hi random girls head in my picture!
We did this for the first time last year and I loved it soooo much better than regular Jungle Cruise! Our skipper this time was just OK; I heard a couple new jokes and enjoyed the ones from last year that I'd forgotten until this moment. I really love the holiday decorations they put up. A few pics:

Trader SaMta :santa:

That's really cool had no idea. Love all the Jungle Cruise pics such a fun ride.

Once we returned to dry land Chris said the INTENSE Nov. Florida heat - which was about 78 - had made him incredibly thirsty so he needed something to drink. He was so hot in fact that he stopped to ask this Adventureland god to help him cool down:

I was pretty thirsty too so we got on line at Sunshine Tree Terrace for some sodas. But then Chris noticed a strawberry slush lemonade on the menu and wanted to try that. Boy am I glad he did, because I think it's the best non-alcoholic drink I've ever had in the World!

That looks so good ::yes::

I know this isn't my dining report that I haven't started yet, but I wanted to share this picture of the delicious slush as well as show the cute Christmas cups they have.

At this point we had about 90 minutes before our dinner reservation. I checked the app to see what the wait for BTMRR was - 60 - and there weren't any FP's available for it in the near future, so we decided to head back to the resort which is where our dinner was. This way Chris could chill for a short period and I could call Steve and Ricky. We did a quick stop for a selfie before catching the bus:

Very cute !

And in case you follow my report till the end, I will let you know right now that pretty much all my attempts at selfies - suck.

I know we didn't do a ton but that wasn't our goal today. I knew we'd be tired since we were up so early, and I just wanted a little introduction to MK to get the party started :goodvibes We were both happy with our day and looking forward to our night!

I know what you mean with our 5:00 am flight we left for the airport at 2:00 am! I'm glad our room wasn't ready I was so tired I would have laid down and not gotten back up. Glad we went to Epcot for a couple hours and road the new Soarin, TT and MS.

Can't wait for the next installment :goodvibes

UP NEXT: ILLUMINATE OUR NIGHT!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter