Concierge 2 BR Pricing

Sorry I used the wrong language. We have a connecting Concierge 1 bedroom and a Concierge Family verandah on deck 8 of the magic.

No worries, thanks for clarifying.

I was looking at some of the online deck plans and some still have those connecting rooms as Cat 4’s. Looked for more current versions and they are listed as Cat V. Imagine that there is old or un-reliable info out there on the internet.

An addendum: just for the heck of it I just checked the price of a 2br suite on the same 7 night Mexico. 6 years ago it was $8500 for our family of 5. The price now for it (using the ages of our kids then) is $18,500. That’s a $10k increase in 6 years - 115% more! That’s rather shocking.

A big part of that difference though is that 6 years ago the Wonder did not have the dedicated lounge and sundeck for concierge guests. Concierge on the smaller ships was much cheaper before they added that extra amenity. Since all 4 ships have the lounge now, they can charge more on the smaller ships (to keep them in line with the price on the larger ones).

A big part of that difference though is that 6 years ago the Wonder did not have the dedicated lounge and sundeck for concierge guests. Concierge on the smaller ships was much cheaper before they added that extra amenity. Since all 4 ships have the lounge now, they can charge more on the smaller ships (to keep them in line with the price on the larger ones).

True, but there were other perks in the 2br at the time that have since been removed - you can no longer order from service from Palo, for example. And the daily arcade cards we received are gone (obviously) since the arcade was removed.

I’m just not certain the deck and concierge space added 115% of the value to the suite.

True, but there were other perks in the 2br at the time that have since been removed - you can no longer order from service from Palo, for example. And the daily arcade cards we received are gone (obviously) since the arcade was removed.

I’m just not certain the deck and concierge space added 115% of the value to the suite.

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you at all. The prices are crazy!!
I think they just figure with the lounges they can charge the same as the other ships now (which have always seemed really high to me in comparison) :eek: :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter