Condos/house rentals for Orlando convention center

Leahc117

Mouseketeer
Hello! We will be part of a large group heading to Orlando for an event in July. I would like to find a complex/gated community to suggest to everyone where we will have access to the same pool/restaurants. If there is something with both condos and homes that would be nice so families can choose which size works best. I saw Windsor hills so far. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Hello! We will be part of a large group heading to Orlando for an event in July. I would like to find a complex/gated community to suggest to everyone where we will have access to the same pool/restaurants. If there is something with both condos and homes that would be nice so families can choose which size works best. I saw Windsor hills so far. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Both Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms have 2-3 Bdrm Condos, Town Houses and Houses. Hills condos are 4 stories and have elevators, Palms Condos are 3 stories with stairs. Both have nice pool areas, Palms has an outside Tiki Bar Grille by the pool, Hills has Waterslides and the Grille is inside the Clubhouse.

Regal Oaks is another good option. They are all townhome style, and they do have 2, 3, and 4, bedroom options so there are some options on size. It's a gated resort with an onsite restaurant, pool, and water slides. (Plus some of the town homes have private screened in lanais with their own hot tubs.)

Do you want to be close to the Convention Center?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter