Confessions of a chronic resort changer.. May 2010(We're back...TR started)

How awesome and exciting!! :banana: I love how her socks match her suitcase...adorable!

I hope you have a wonderful trip and hope to hear about it when you get back!!

I am hoping the trip goes okay. DH was saying last night if the trip stinks he isn't going to go back:scared1:. Solo trips, perhaps?

Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Have a great Trip!!! Congrats on School!

:goodvibes

Thanks! I just checked out your weather link and so glad I did. The weather looks so much better on there. I was checking weather.com and it didn't look too pretty some days. It is 81 here in CT today. What's another 10 degrees?
Have a great trip!

Have a great trip, make sure Caitlin wears those Minnie ears I got her in a few pictures at least!

And you don't have to go on a solo trip, you can go with me, since Brandon refuses to go next year. I hear January is a good time to go. :)

Have a great trip, make sure Caitlin wears those Minnie ears I got her in a few pictures at least!

And you don't have to go on a solo trip, you can go with me, since Brandon refuses to go next year. I hear January is a good time to go. :)

Hmmm.... January? I don't know it might be too cold to go in the pool. Then, I won't have to deal with the terror of bathing suit shopping.

I have Caitlin's ears packed. Of course she wants ears like Jenny's though.

Anyway, it's almost 4:30. Time to wake everyone up and get to Disney!

Hmmm.... January? I don't know it might be too cold to go in the pool. Then, I won't have to deal with the terror of bathing suit shopping.

I have Caitlin's ears packed. Of course she wants ears like Jenny's though.

Anyway, it's almost 4:30. Time to wake everyone up and get to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter