Conflicting info on express pass for 2 year old.

Cinderella822

DIS Veteran
I understand my 2-year-old granddaughter will NOT need a park ticket when we take her to Universal, but I was unsure about Express Pass. We will be staying at Sapphire Falls and will be buying the passes for all the adults. However, I wasn't sure how it works with a child that young. I emailed Guest Services and they told me everyone, regardless of age, needs one. Then I called Guest Services and that woman said, no, only those with park tickets need Express Pass, that she would be able to ride with us.

My question is has anyone actually experienced this? There will be so few rides she can do that it is a real waste of money to have to buy her her own Express Pass. Please share your experiences. Thanks so much!

No express passes needed for the 2 yr old, we did this with our daughter, if they ask at the ride entrance, just say child is 2 and they will let you in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter