Confused about 180 + 10...

DissyMom

Earning My Ears
I think i'm thinking to much into this and confusing myself. I leave Sept. 7th and my ADR is March 11th. I guess my question is when I call on March 11th. How many days of my trip will I be able to make reservations for?
I know this is such a stupid question but i'm just so confused with the 180 + 10. Thanks so much in advance.

180 + 10 means that 180 days before your first day of your trip...3/11?....you can make ADR's for the first 10 days of your trip...your whole trip if it's a shorter trip....if you are staying onsite. Those who stay offsite would have to call everyday to make reservations as the booking window opens. So the advantage of staying on property is you will be able to book everything on the same day. Hope that makes sense...it's weird to type out!

Thank you... I thought so but then I start to read other people's post and I started to confuse myself... Thanks again:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter