Conservative Thread: The New American Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
democratstalkingpoints-1.jpg

:banana: :woohoo: :surfweb: :cheer2: :laundy: :dance3:

:worship: :worship: :worship: ...I would hang that over my mantel but then I'd have to find a new spot for my velvet Elvis:lmao:

Just put them next to each other. My Grandma has her picture of Elvis right next to her picture of Jesus. Looks great in the living room! :thumbsup2

was it pineapple-coconut ice cream which was the talk du jour yesterday? i saw some today at the grocery store...seems to be a special edition from dreyers.

enquiring minds and all that...

was it pineapple-coconut ice cream which was the talk du jour yesterday? i saw some today at the grocery store...seems to be a special edition from dreyers.

I think so; I do recall pineapple and ice cream in the same sentence and thinking that was odd sounding...

Yes it was pineapple-coconut and it sounded very tropical and yummy to me.

:cool1:

Ewwww I don't like pineapple or coconut.:crazy2: Gimme some of this stuff.:banana:

starbucksjavachip-1.jpg
YUCK!

i also saw pineapple by itself and wondered if it were all whipped up, would it maybe taste like a dole whip...hmmm...

I had a Dole whip in HI. Mmmmm.

Disney Dole Whip

Pineapple 'dole" whips

Prep: 10 min.

Freeze: 3 hrs.

Makes: 8 servings

2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE Crushed Pineapple

2 tablespoons lemon juice

2 tablespoons lime juice

1/3 cup sugar

1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, mini marshmallow or mini chocolate chips, (optional)

1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped

Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.

Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Stir in cherries or marshmallow or chips, if desired.

Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags. Store bags flat in freezer. Freeze about 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.

Stir gently pineapple slush into whipped cream until just blended, in large bowl. Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour. Serve.

Hi all,

I'm off in search of food; haven't eaten yet today. Too busy trying to transfer stuff from my PC over to my new Mac and to clean and organize. But I had fun with the Mac's photo booth feature and took this image of myself:

Photo2.jpg

There are different effects that you can use. That was the comic book effect.

I'm reminded of a Robert Palmer video when I look at this.

For all the young whipper snappers who don't know who Robert Palmer is :rolleyes1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0U5JfGYx4c

Great pics Swedish Meatball :lmao: & Charade :thumbsup2

Thanks to the recent pineapple/coconut discussion, I just had to order this flavor combo in the form of a concrete....yummmmm......

A concrete - it's frozen custard that has various flavorings mixed in. Kinda like blizzard except denser and creamier....it is a good thing I don't live close to any place that sells these little darlings....

rumbler.gif

:love: :love: :love: :love:

AndyThomas-GrandOlGang.jpg

So I said to him, "Barack, I know Abe Lincoln, and you ain't him."

I just saw this on another board and was going to do a search to find out where to order one. THANKS for the post!

We've been in country for nearly 30 days now! (Hectic, hectic, hectic! Mostly for additonal duties! Praising God I'm not swamped in my official capacity!))

Today is a "day off", but I'm tethered to a pager and the sound of the phone ringing in my room is an un-welcome sound.

I really appreciated getting the PM with the St Patrick's Day signature icons! (Thanks DisneyMomOK....hope I spelled your name correctly) The Irish invited me over to their camp to view their St. Patricks Day Parade next week. They sent an awesome hand crafted invitation with hand caligraphy. It is going to be framed and will hang on my wall.:thumbsup2
Speaking of office decorations....my spouse is mailing my Stetson and it should arrive within the week. It's my way of "flipping the bird" to a few people. :lmao: Nuff said as this is a public forum.

Time to get back to my homework. Trying to learn a new language in 8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter