Conservative Thread: The New American Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
the president of brazil is on t.v. now. he feels sorry for bho...and he's cracking himself up! what a three-ring circus this has become.

Did you hear that when the WH sent out the announcement of his visit they misspelled his name? Did they get these staffers from the local Manpower office or something?

i prefer the names with the wonderful warranties: whirlpool, ge, kenmore.

AND DON'T FORGET: if you find the ones you like, you can write down the model numbers and possibly purchase them online through ebates...you'll get plenty rebate money to make yet another purchase.

ETA: debbie was quick on the trigger and reminded you about ebates already! good job debbie! it is SERIOUS money when you buy those big things online...and if you end up checking at sears or best buy, they are both on ebates (1% and 2% rebates respectively.)

I bought some appliances at BB and was really mad I did not know about the ebates earlier.

Did you hear that when the WH sent out the announcement of his visit they misspelled his name? Did they get these staffers from the local Manpower office or something?

probably not manpower...most of those people have a skill set. maybe from some ACORN program though.

AndyThomas-GrandOlGang.jpg

So I said to him, "Barack, I know Abe Lincoln, and you ain't him."

I saw your response in the Bristol/Levi thread and all I can say is :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: -- you go, girl!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

clever, clever, clever...

:hug:

I just wish they would have actually read my post, before spewing out responses; when I said "media" they assumed MSM, READ PEOPLE READ. When some of the os cannot admit even the most degenerate of claims against a teenager are wrong, they fail to be relevant.

I just wish they would have actually read my post, before spewing out responses; when I said "media" they assumed MSM, READ PEOPLE READ.

They don't read, they just react and repeat talking points. Here is a perfect example. I started this thread about the falling approval ratings of BO:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2117801

and summarized it, along with a link to the story. It went back and forth for over 24 hours and 90 posts without one of the os reading the entire article. How do I know? Because there was a massive zinger in there, one that would have guaranteed a response and probably even ended up in a thread of its own. What Obama supporter could have possibly resisted commenting on this?

Finally, what probably accounts for a good measure of the confidence and support the Obama administration has enjoyed is the fact that they are not Republicans. Virtually all Americans, more than eight in 10, blame Republicans for the current economic woes, and the only two leaders with lower approval ratings than Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are Republican leaders Mitch McConnell and John Boehner.

I was actually prepared to debate this point. Instead all that happened was a reaffirmation of my stereotype of the typical Obama supporter.

zvbuap.jpg

Hi all,

I'm off in search of food; haven't eaten yet today. Too busy trying to transfer stuff from my PC over to my new Mac and to clean and organize. But I had fun with the Mac's photo booth feature and took this image of myself:

Photo2.jpg

There are different effects that you can use. That was the comic book effect.

They don't read, they just react and repeat talking points. Here is a perfect example. I started this thread about the falling approval ratings of BO:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2117801

and summarized it, along with a link to the story. It went back and forth for over 24 hours and 90 posts without one of the os reading the entire article. How do I know? Because there was a massive zinger in there, one that would have guaranteed a response and probably even ended up in a thread of its own. What Obama supporter could have possibly resisted commenting on this?

Finally, what probably accounts for a good measure of the confidence and support the Obama administration has enjoyed is the fact that they are not Republicans. Virtually all Americans, more than eight in 10, blame Republicans for the current economic woes, and the only two leaders with lower approval ratings than Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are Republican leaders Mitch McConnell and John Boehner.

I was actually prepared to debate this point. Instead all that happened was a reaffirmation of my stereotype of the typical Obama supporter.

zvbuap.jpg

Perhaps it is the use of multi-syllable words? I certainly can't explain it. :confused3

I am just wondering what someone is going to do about the new Russian air bases in our back yard? Send them some DVDs?

Perhaps it is the use of multi-syllable words? I certainly can't explain it. :confused3

I am just wondering what someone is going to do about the new Russian air bases in our back yard? Send them some DVDs?
:rotfl2:
We'll send them Red Dawn. Wolverines!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter