Conservative Thread: The New American Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the yard, yes, but not when there are people sitting there!

They can be ornery critters...more troublesome than bears.

Are they dangerous? :eek:

I'm just sick at what is happening to our beloved country. I thought after the election all the loonies on the left would calm down because their guy won. Boy was I wrong. I wanted to say alot more but I don't usually get involved in the political debates, but that thread really upset me.

Are you kidding me, when the Hillary supporters left the liberal thread because the Os were so nasty...we thought the same thing that they would be nicer once he won the primaries...they got worse and they were the worse sore winners that I have ever encountered.

Than some of the HS left when he was running in the election and they joined them. But for the most part have not outside the liberal thread have not hit the OS level. I can still have a healthy debate with them. But the true OS from the beginning are still just as red....to much red kool aid I'm guessing.

My first take on them was when I was coming in here from the beginning and getting the Conservative point of view. I started getting hate PM's form the liberals calling me a traitor:rotfl2:

Good grief....I was treated better in here than from the OS in the Liberal thread as a Hillary supporter:lmao:

In the yard, yes, but not when there are people sitting there!

They can be ornery critters...more troublesome than bears.

I feel the same way about liberals, but they are more like leeches, but the kind that have no medicinal use, they just latch on and suck the life out of you.

Hi all! Typing to you live from my new iMac :banana:

This thing is HUGE. It's a 24" monitor!

Welcome to a more secure computing experience :)

Of course not. Would you actually expect a democrat to "man up" and accept responsibility for ANYTHING? If they actually did they'd become Republicans!

Hi all! Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I was listening to Mark Levin yesterday and he playing a clip where our esteemed VP Biden dropped the F-Bomb near a mic...wtg...

A few other non-political things: Soarin'...nice taste :thumbsup2

And I've decided with my Bonus money I'm buying a Nintendo DS (I know, I'm a big spender) and new kitchen appliances. Since this is the first time I'm buying new appliances...and I'm talking the whole nine yards, fridge, stove, fan (microwave separate, no room), and dishwasher...anyone have any advice on brands to avoid, good brands, etc?

Hi all! Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I was listening to Mark Levin yesterday and he playing a clip where our esteemed VP Biden dropped the F-Bomb near a mic...wtg...

And I've decided with my Bonus money I'm buying a Nintendo DS (I know, I'm a big spender) and new kitchen appliances. Since this is the first time I'm buying new appliances...and I'm talking the whole nine yards, fridge, stove, fan (microwave separate, no room), and dishwasher...anyone have any advice on brands to avoid, good brands, etc?

Hmm, Congratulations on the bonus! :thumbsup2 I have a DS, and I really like it. I like the games that have puzzles or Super Mario Bros.

That was in the Washington Post?!?!?!? An article critical of BHO's duplicity because he claims to rise above party politics yet continues to blame the Bush administration for the recession???? Whoa!

Hmmm....just thought of something - does he know that his guys were the ones in charge since 2006???

Congrats - I love new gadgetry especially when the gadgets make your life easier....

one tip from Wonder - go through ebates to buy your stuff - you can get a sweet little check at the end of the year. I love my Whirlpool fridge, got it from Sears, who seems to have sales periodically through the year.

IT IS OFFICIAL:

OS Admits Daily Kos is WHACKADO!!!!!!!!!! And, The Atlantic is not "media"! I am certainly glad we have that cleared up. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I saw your response in the Bristol/Levi thread and all I can say is :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: -- you go, girl!

hiiiiiiii sssssoooooaaaarrrriiinnnnn'

(didja notice your boyfriend's picture is in my signature?)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

clever, clever, clever...

well, last week was her last radiation, and today was her fifth chemo. she had a really great week this last week, and although we've only been homve from chemo for about an hour, she's happy and comfortable and ate plenty of dinner. i'm so pround of my sweet girl.

how's whitley doing? satellite dish gone for good now?

:hug:

"The truth is that 98 percent of his speeches are about the future, and 2 percent are about inheritance," Emanuel said. "Whereas I think for Republicans it's 2 percent about the future, and 98 percent hope that the people have amnesia."

:confused3

Obama's pit bull will carry the partisan water(bowl).

Oh my goodness! My 12 y.o. daughter just had a close encounter with a moose! :scared1:

She was outside on the deck petting the stray kitties we're feeding, and a moose came right up to the deck.

it was clearly time to get his big ole noggin patted.

he's very handsome. and just to make sure, he doesn't sound like the minister who performs the marriage ceremony in The Princess Bride, does he? :scared:

That's my thought too- my mom was like, "Oh, he's cute" but I'm like "No, he's more of what I'd call handsome"- particularly in person.:love: Ummm, no, he most certain does NOT sound like the minister in The Princess Bride. He has a rather sexy voice.:love:

I'm just sick at what is happening to our beloved country. I thought after the election all the loonies on the left would calm down because their guy won. Boy was I wrong. I wanted to say alot more but I don't usually get involved in the political debates, but that thread really upset me.

they're deranged. that doesn't change with an election win.

the president of brazil is on t.v. now. he feels sorry for bho...and he's cracking himself up! what a three-ring circus this has become.

I feel the same way about liberals, but they are more like leeches, but the kind that have no medicinal use, they just latch on and suck the life out of you.

:rotfl2: ...you're too funny!

I heard that, too...:sad2:

it was clearly time to get his big ole noggin patted.

Wish I'd had my camera handy...

That's my thought too- my mom was like, "Oh, he's cute" but I'm like "No, he's more of what I'd call handsome"- particularly in person.:love: Ummm, no, he most certain does NOT sound like the minister in The Princess Bride. He has a rather sexy voice.:love:

Way to go...:thumbsup2

i prefer the names with the wonderful warranties: whirlpool, ge, kenmore.

AND DON'T FORGET: if you find the ones you like, you can write down the model numbers and possibly purchase them online through ebates...you'll get plenty rebate money to make yet another purchase.

ETA: debbie was quick on the trigger and reminded you about ebates already! good job debbie! it is SERIOUS money when you buy those big things online...and if you end up checking at sears or best buy, they are both on ebates (1% and 2% rebates respectively.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter