Conservative Thread: The New American Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, last week was her last radiation, and today was her fifth chemo. she had a really great week this last week, and although we've only been homve from chemo for about an hour, she's happy and comfortable and ate plenty of dinner. i'm so pround of my sweet girl.

how's whitley doing? satellite dish gone for good now?

Yes, but she still wants to "examine" her stitches, so I have to keep an eye on her! Glad to hear baby girl is eating dinner; that is a good sign.:)

Like you needed a reminder, ;) . :lmao:
:teeth: :thumbsup2
I saw this on the Glenn Beck section of the FoxNews site this morning:

log on to FOXNews.com after Friday's show for an exclusive Web show with Beck. Details coming!

So it looks like they will be doing a web show after as well!

:woohoo:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Oh, that has me :lmao:

If I was watching this on the news, this would be me:

:happytv:

For now, this is me:

:rotfl2:

The followers on Monday:

:worship:

Tuesday they were doing the:

:banana:

Wednesday:

:woohoo:

Liberal media on Thursday:

:rolleyes1

Libs today:

:scared1:
That's brilliant!! I love it!

They haven't figured out how to blame Bush for this yet.
Give them time. They'll get in a huddle and discuss how to blame GWB then go no one of their crazy tyrades....
Hey, Soarin', everyone's seen GB's replacement now, I think. :rotfl:
Thank you for ensuring everyone did see him!:lmao: Glad to see positive feedback on the picture.:goodvibes
Hey everyone.

So, how many seats do you think the Dems are going to lose in 2010? I predict Pelosi will no longer be Speaker, and Reid will no longer be Majority Leader.
ALL OF THEM!!!!!!
Amen sistah!

BTW, totally OT, but "Hope and Change" has always sounded like the name of a sitcom to me. :laughing:
More like a soap opera to me.
IT IS OFFICIAL:

OS Admits Daily Kos is WHACKADO!!!!!!!!!! And, The Atlantic is not "media"! I am certainly glad we have that cleared up. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They admitted something they were wrong about!!!!
hiiiiiiii sssssoooooaaaarrrriiinnnnn'

(didja notice your boyfriend's picture is in my signature?)
NO I didn't see that! When did you do that?
I need to borrow it - or some liberal-be-gone -- either one will work nicely
Get me a truckload of it.:thumbsup2

Did they close the Bristol thread? I posted on that one, those people are down right mean.

Did they close the Bristol thread? I posted on that one, those people are down right mean.

Yes, they did. I wonder what happened to this country to make people consider it acceptable to brutalize a girl because they did not like her mother. I saw what you wrote Nala and I thought it was very appropriate. I just cannot imagine hating an adult so much that her children become targets. That is Saddam Hussein behavior. Crazy!

Oh my goodness! My 12 y.o. daughter just had a close encounter with a moose! :scared1:

She was outside on the deck petting the stray kitties we're feeding, and a moose came right up to the deck.

Oh my goodness! My 12 y.o. daughter just had a close encounter with a moose! :scared1:

She was outside on the deck petting the stray kitties we're feeding, and a moose came right up to the deck.

Wow!!!!!! Is that normal in your area?

Yes, they did. I wonder what happened to this country to make people consider it acceptable to brutalize a girl because they did not like her mother. I saw what you wrote Nala and I thought it was very appropriate. I just cannot imagine hating an adult so much that her children become targets. That is Saddam Hussein behavior. Crazy!

I'm just sick at what is happening to our beloved country. I thought after the election all the loonies on the left would calm down because their guy won. Boy was I wrong. I wanted to say alot more but I don't usually get involved in the political debates, but that thread really upset me.

I'm just sick at what is happening to our beloved country. I thought after the election all the loonies on the left would calm down because their guy won. Boy was I wrong. I wanted to say alot more but I don't usually get involved in the political debates, but that thread really upset me.

I missed that thread. So sad about all the hate. :sad2:

More troublesome than bears? That surprises me. I'd have figured bears would cause more trouble.

Well, bears get into your garbage, etc., and I certainly wouldn't want to wake up a sleepy one!

But the moose can be very aggressive...especially a momma and her babies. I have to watch out for moose every day driving.

Hi all! Typing to you live from my new iMac :banana:

This thing is HUGE. It's a 24" monitor!

Heaven only knows being a teenage girl is hard enough, without knowing that a mere Google of your name will bring the most vile comments and accusations about you. Nothing like having your local B&N selling The Atlantic, which accuses you repeatedly online of having your brother.

Anyway, it appears the girl is obviously pretty tough to have made it through all that and had a child and still seems pretty centered. I hope her next 18 years are very quiet and uneventful.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter