Contemporary Resort Mouseketeer Club?

Last year, when we stayed at CR, DSs, then 4 and 6, spent an evening at the Mouseketeer Clubhouse while DH and I had dinner at California Grill. DSs loved it, and we had to drag them out of the club when we went to pick them up. There were only 5 kids there that evening, and 3 counselors (1 was training). When we checked in, DSs were given a kids' menu to select their dinner. I was a little nervous about leaving them but the counselor assured me that they would find us upstairs if they needed us. When we arrived upstairs to dine, I nervously mentioned to the hostess that DSs were at the MC. She quickly replied "oh, ... will take care of them, they're great, and if they call up here for you, I'll come get you immediately...." I was then able to relax and enjoy a very nice evening out with DH. The MC had video games and computers, crayons and paper, games, and toys but DSs liked that the counselors played with them the most. If you have any specific questions, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter