Contemporary Update

Well why not make it a parking lot for all guests who stay at the Contemporary because there are still going to be just as many non DVC rooms there. So it's fair for both DVC members and non DVC members.

Yikes! Did someone forget to take a happy pill today? :rotfl: Maybe some pixie dust is in order.... pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

There, that should hold you! :goodvibes You need the magic, my friend....

I'm with you, that's what I think too. But until some sort of announcement comes, the debate will continue.

I'm guessing mixed use. DVC, suites, rooms. Its large enough to handle. And I'm guessing when they do announce/release it the pricing will make us all: :scared1:

(Rough guess: $150+/pt)

Chris

I'm guessing mixed use. DVC, suites, rooms. Its large enough to handle. And I'm guessing when they do announce/release it the pricing will make us all: :scared1:

Chris

Yikes! I think considering the point cost at BWV , WLV and BCV, the cost will be closer to $110-$115, less whatever discount DVC gives for early purchase, if any.

And to the other comments, there is no way they are wasting prime land like that on a parking lot. They don't need it.

You know - I'm backing off to the $110 number. As I tried to make it work in my head I realized the points force them to keep the investment down - unless they completely change the "ownership" concept, make a new but separate class of DVC, etc... None of which "help" Disney grow DVC which is what they want.

So - yes, whenever the CRV is announced, it will be at the current pricing model that AKV is.

Chris

Chris

I don't think they'll manipulate the price point....I think they'll manipulate the points chart, instead. In other words, those MK view rooms will command a super-premium points per night cost, while the bay lake views will be more in line with AKV's Savannah view rooms.

Manipulating the price point wouldn't make nearly as much sense, since there's a good chance AKV will still be on-sale (and, perhaps, other off site DVC's, or GCV,) by the point CRV goes on sale. Disney has displayed that they'd like to keep the current price per point the same, across the board, for all "non-sold out" resorts. It's far easier to simply raise the point cost per night.

Edit: Ahh, I see you've changed your mind. :)

:sad2:

How do you know what they plan on using the garage for??? It's a perfect location for a garage, right on the water and a 5 minute walk to MK.;)

and we all know Disney hates for it guests to have to walk any long distances:rotfl: .

still think it's right around the corner, i blew my CRV add on $ stash for a Harley :moped: for DH recently.popcorn::

I think Disney will be offering flights into space with a giant slingshot and this will be the location of the new launch pad!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter