Contest: DIS caption contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to the rules (ya gotta vote to win)...

The winner is trennr!

trennr has until Noon Eastern on Monday to post the next picture.

I had never noticed these guys before... I thought they were funny...

IMG_0037.jpg

UNBELIEVABLE STORY OUT OF DISNEYLAND!

Jerry "Bubba" Lefkoweitz and Ronald "Shorty" Johnson emerged from It's a Small World with an incredible tale. Both claimed to have entered the ride during it's original run at the New York World's Fair in 1964. Shorty bet Bubba that he could hide inside the ride the longest.

Bubba knew a fast $3 when he saw it and they stayed inside until Shorty remembered he had a book due at the library and tickets to some concert at a place called Woodstock that he sure didn't want to miss.

Both were surprised that so much time had elapsed. However, neither were surpised the Cubs still hadn't been back to the World Series. When asked his plans for the future, Bubba thought Space Mountain, or anything without water, was to his liking. Shorty was overheard to say that anything without Bubba was okay with him, and it was worth $3 to not have to stare at Bubba 24 hours a day.

I'm beginning to think it may have been a mistake to make that ultimatum about standing right here until Disney lowers their prices.

Let's retire and go to work for Disney, you said!

There are no bad jobs in Disney, You said!

We'll be in Disney Parks all day, you said!

Well here we are, working at Disney, in IT'S A SMALL WORLD, With that, that Song playing over and over! AND...

Having to Clean Up After Some Kid's Horse!

Is anyone else having trouble seeing pictures now. I am just getting the link for the pic and all of the smilies have disappeared

Is anyone else having trouble seeing pictures now. I am just getting the link for the pic and all of the smilies have disappeared

Just checked. Nope. I still have the pics and smilies.

It's a world of....er...hold on, don't tell me, it's comming back to me...ummm..

Are you sure our wives said the mexican pavilion? Because we've been here a long time.

You didn't read the fine print. As part of the Santa clause you have to be able to stay here for a year and keep smiling... You're not smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter