Convincing my fiance on WDW Honeymoon

drizzt117

Disney Doctor
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to sell my DF on a WDW Honeymoon. I was planning 10 days at the Poly Concierge in June 2004. She has only been to WDW once when she was a little kid and she doesn't remember much. She doesn't seem to think we can have a romantic time at WDW. Any ideas? Thanks.

Thomas

I actually had the same problem with my fiance. He hasn't been there since he was only about 7 or 8. At first I think he only agreed to go so we would get the Disney vacation out of the way (like we wouldn't go again!), but friends of ours went there on their honeymoon and had a wonderful time, so that helped. He's now just as excited as I am! I had him read Birnbaum's Disney without kids which has a lot of tips for romantic things to do, so that might help. Do you have the Disney vacation planning video? That might help show her that there's a lot there to do. I know my fiance was remembering being there when it was just the Magic Kingdom and Epcot had just opened, so that helped show him how much more there is now. If you don't have it, if you go to disneyworld.com, you can order it from there. Good luck convincing her- Disney is such a magical place I couldn't imagine going anywhere else on my honeymoon!

Hi! There's also a good book called Walt Disney World for couples - it talks about all the romantic things there are to do, and gives a romance rating for the different restaurants & hotels. That might help show her how adult and romantic WDW can really be :)
Cheers!
Heather W

Hi there

If your DF is a member the Wedding Channel message boards get her to visit the "Official Disney World" thead in the honeymoon boards. there are good ideas in it on how to make the trip romantic as well. seeing what other brides have to say might push her over the edge to the Disney Honeymoon.

Good luck
Maureen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter