Cookie Setting Pop-Up On Every Page

mgarbowski

DIS Veteran
I have had to click 7 times so far this morning to Accept All Cookies. The Cookie Acceptance dialogue is coming up on every single page I open. Problem happens on Chrome and not Safari. I tried disabling all Chrome extensions and it did not help.

Very strange, I just logged in and no "accept all cookies" didn't show up.
Something is going on I logged out and now I'm seeing it again ☹

Stop the cookie question every time I log on....okay, I accept the cookies please make it stop! :crazy2:

@WebmasterMaryJo
Are the people who need to know this aware of this issue?

Hello,

Yes, they are aware of the issues. The response we got were that the settings were adjusted. I'm sorry, I don't have any other information to share. I've had to click on a button to accept all cookies also. I'm not sure if it is popping up on every page for me, but it does pop up. I wasn't given any resolution, and am experiencing the same issues.

Hello,

Yes, they are aware of the issues. The response we got were that the settings were adjusted. I'm sorry, I don't have any other information to share. I've had to click on a button to accept all cookies also. I'm not sure if it is popping up on every page for me, but it does pop up. I wasn't given any resolution, and am experiencing the same issues.
Thanks for the reply. Just hoping that someone who can do something is aware of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter