Cookie Setting Pop-Up On Every Page

I checked various boards with no issue, then came back to this thread and got a cookie pop-up plus I was logged out. So, I guess the issue is indiscriminate. :)

Note if they are keeping tabs with everything, I do not have the problem everywhere on the forum. In case this info helps....

I am on an old Win7 laptop running Chrome. Last night was every page. Tonight I am getting it when clicking root forum subforums such as this tech sub. I do not see it when I click on a thread to read.

At... er... work, LOL, I am running a near same age laptop running Windows 10 and Chrome and never saw the popup problem.

OK, earlier today it seemed "better" (only getting the pop up 2 or 3 times before it would stop). And it was only on the main forum pages, not on opening threads.

But, now it's every time I go to either a main page, or a thread page.

They will fix it they are very good of resolving issues when they happen I've seen issues in the past and they quickly resolved them

They will fix it they are very good of resolving issues when they happen I've seen issues in the past and they quickly resolved them
Yes, past issues have generally been resolved a lot more quickly. Not sure why this one is taking longer. I hope everyone is doing OK.

I am getting sick and tired of this. It is more than annoying.
I've discovered, once I open DISboards (on whatever main forum page I'm on) and I close the annoying pop-up, then I open any thread with new posts. Once I've done that going between forums/pages using the links at the top and bottom of the page I don't get the pop-up any more.

I am starting to think this is not going to get fixed. It sure is puzzling why this problem is continuing for so long without repair.

What operating system are folks with the problem on? On my Win 10 laptop, no issue. On an older Win 7 laptop, every page with the popup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter