Cool/Different things to have signed?

Love all these ideas. I've been trying to come up with a way to match up the sigs to the pictures we take. I considered using plain stickers, but as a previous person mentioned, some characters simply sign too big. Plus, I'm not sure how it would look esthetically. I would love to have a way to display both the pictures AND the autographs.

I have the black Mickey head tote back from years back and one year we took it and had characters sign with a silver sharpie. I love it.

Once my husband wasn't able to make a trip with me so I made a sign on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and wrote ~ We missed seeing you (husband's name) love chip & dale ~ then I had chip & dale hold the sign while I took their picture!

This made such a great gift for my husband. This might work for those who want to match pictures with autographs!
Colleen

I love the quilit! It would had been neat if you could had added the photos of your family with the characters.

Last trip we took a plate making kit & had the characters sign the paper sheets. When we got home, we sent them off & now have "disney plates."

We also have done pillows & t-shirts over the years. We always take a piece of cardboard to put under the item signed.

Not exactly signatures but.... On one trip we were in Disney while it was my dads birthday. He loves wdw. So before trip I print out "Happy Birthday Bob" on card stock. We spent the whole day taking pictures with my cell of characters, CMs, and ourselves holding the sign and we texted the pictures to him all day as we took them. My mom said he just loved it and really lit up every time he got a new picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter