• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Copper Creek or Poly

So you have two different sort of conveniences here. Poly, if you're lucky and in the right building, gives you about a 5 minute walk to both the MK monorail AND the EP monorail. You just have to walk outside. Copper Creek is located in the main WL building which is soooo nice. It's close to the buses (yuck, buses) and to the watercraft.

I'm a huge fan of the WL amenities. I love Whispering Canyon. The Geyser is awesome. I like their pool better. I'm also partial to boats because the rush and bustle of a Disney trip is not for me and fiancee. We take it slow and actually vacation on our vacations.

But I also love Kona Cafe!

That said, if I had a choice, I would likely pick Poly. Yes, WL is better in almost every way SAVE for the transportation. You have two monorails and the watercraft at Poly. No need to ever take a bus unless you like AK a whole lot (I like the safari but we only go there if we happen to have a park hopper because Pandora is way too crowded and I refuse to spend a day being pushed around by people trying to ride one thing)

I tend to do split stays because I plan my parks around what hotel I'm in for that day/night. And I don't like to stay at the same resorts(s) back to back. And I really don't like unpacking my stuff because I am not putting my clothing in drawers that probably aren't cleaned out in between guests (and who knows what guests before me put what sort of things in there)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter