Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- July 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my fellow CSR friends, lurkers, fans, etc., the new CSR thread has been started. The mods should be closing this one soon.

Thanks for all your help and posts -- love to read good and bad to help others who are staying at the CSR.

dwsandy

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. They are absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the CSR. It's great to hear of another good stay at the CSR.

Do you mind if I copy a couple of your excellent pictures for the new CSR thread?

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

You may copy as many photos as you like. Can't wait to read more about CSR

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been posted before (I don't keep up with all the pages -- too many!), but they've moved around at least some of the bus queues at the parks. We noticed at the MK Monday night that whereas CSR used to have the first stop closest to the park exit, it's been moved to about midway down on the farthest depot to the right. Slot #15, I think it was. I know it used to be a lot closer because we waited there a lot of nights after Wishes in previous trips!

I didn't check any of the others as we didn't use the buses on Tuesday.

I commented about this earlier. We were dropped one morning where the stop was, and when we went to leave we stood and waited forever, to find out that they changed the stop to #15 to allow for longer lines for the bus. :confused3

@dwsandy in your photos you show a room, what room number was it!?!?!! We just came back on the 20th and we were in room 8682!!!

To my fellow CSR friends, lurkers, fans, etc., the new CSR thread has been started. The mods should be closing this one soon.

Thanks for all your help and posts -- love to read good and bad to help others who are staying at the CSR.

Kathy, thank YOU!!! :thumbsup2

@dwsandy in your photos you show a room, what room number was it!?!?!! We just came back on the 20th and we were in room 8682!!!

We were there the same time. we were there 11-22. The room number was 8605. Wasn't that a great location? Can't wait to go back

Hi All, we've been staying at the WL and have been thinking about trying a mod, the CS looks interesting just wondering how many hot tubs and locations? Also it looks very spread out is it a long walk to food court and pools? Thanks!

Hi All, we've been staying at the WL and have been thinking about trying a mod, the CS looks interesting just wondering how many hot tubs and locations? Also it looks very spread out is it a long walk to food court and pools? Thanks!

There is one hot tub -- it holds 22 people and it is by the main pool (also a sand volleyball court) and there are also three quiet pools. Yes, the resort is large, but the walk from point a to point b is no more than 10 minutes (I had a longer walk at the CR from our room in the tower to the food court and pool than I do at the CSR).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter