Costa Rica

Experiment #626

Nothing worth keeping comes easy
Has anyone done the ABD Costa Rica Adventure? The eco-tourism in Coasta Rica is suppose to be superb and would love to hear how Disney puts their touch to this adventure. In addition, how in shape should the traveler be?

WOW!!! What an awesome trip report. Totally on my list of adventures. Thanks for the link.

We just got back on Saturday from the Costa Rican adventure. It was an amazing look at the rain forest and all it has to offer. The zipline adventure had to be cancelled b/c rain washed out the bridge.
This is my third adventure by disney vacation. Costa Rica was the most scenic but it also had a lot of free time which I thought was too much.
We are waiting on the 08 itineraries to come out to plan our next one.

Can you let us know the others you have been on and which is your favorite so far?

We started with Hawaii two years ago, we did the London/Paris trip in 06 and Costa Rica last month. While we really enjoyed the intimacy of all three tours, the best itinerary with the Disney touch was London/Paris.
Costa Rica is beautiful and you'll spend a lot of time hiking and viewing wildlife as well as swimming and rafting in its waters. However, the country is underdeveloped and so there are no real roadways. Many hours are spent on the bus travelling.
We enjoyed London/Paris's rich history, cultural experiences, dining and especially Mary Poppins at the West End with the backstage tour. Truly a Disney moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter