Costco Canadian members

jshow89

Earning My Ears
will we be able to use the Costco there using our Canadian Costco member cards? Anyone with experience with this?

You will be able to use your CDN membership card in the states, I do it all of the time; I have even renewed my membership while shopping at an American Costco.

Is the Costco by Aulani crazy crowded? The Costco's by me are always ridiculously crowded and parking is hard to find. I find it slightly stressful..lol. Should I expect the same while at the one by Aulani?

No its not! We visit Ko Olina / Kapolei twice a year from Australia and always stop at Costco. Yo can always get a park and whilst there are heaps of people, I find that it is no more busy then any other Costco we have visited (on Oahu, on Mainland USA and in Australia).

Was just there today.

It is a very busy store. All checkout lanes were open and there were 6-7 people in each line.

The parking lot is huge. You can park but it will be far away.

Seemingly no one returns their buggy to the store. They were all over the parking lot.

There was 10-12 cars in line for each gas pump. It was busier than I have ever seen a Costco gas station.

I believe the gas station opens before the store, so if you want to avoid the worst lines, go early in the am for gas and then head over to the store for opening time.

The Costco there in Kapolei is busy for sure, but not as unbearably busy like the one down in Honolulu. In Kapolei, you can still move around the aisles and shop, depending on your exact timing they may have lines at checkout, I prefer going earlier in the day if possible. And of course weekends are busier...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter