Costco Car Rental

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I have two car rental reservations and plan to drop one.
Both are with Budget but one is through Costco. When picking up the car in the HI airport, is the process the same as I have been doing with my Budget Fastbreak Reward member----> all my info and credit card/license is on file and I just walk to garage (skipping the desk) to get my car? Is it the same when booking Budget through COSTCO?

Thanks!

Hi,
I have two car rental reservations and plan to drop one.
Both are with Budget but one is through Costco. When picking up the car in the HI airport, is the process the same as I have been doing with my Budget Fastbreak Reward member----> all my info and credit card/license is on file and I just walk to garage (skipping the desk) to get my car? Is it the same when booking Budget through COSTCO?

Thanks!
I don't think we've ever signed up Fastbreak, now I need to check! But we always rent our cars from Costco and we have status with Avis and Enterprise, the process has always been same as we were to rent directly with the companies. I think there was only ONE time that the employee asked to see our Costco membership.

Thank you MsChristy12 :)
I don't think we've ever signed up Fastbreak, now I need to check! But we always rent our cars from Costco and we have status with Avis and Enterprise, the process has always been same as we were to rent directly with the companies. I think there was only ONE time that the employee asked to see our Costco membership.

Thank you MsChristy12 :)
Check your Fastbreak account to be sure the Costco rental is listed. If not, the Budget confirmation number is on the Costco confirmation page. We’ve rented Budget via Costco several times, but I can’t remember whether we had to enter it manually or not. (We did have to enter our Budget number when booking on Costco.)

We’ve rented with Budget through Costco. When booking you can enter your fastbreak number and check your account to be sure the reservation is linked.

We've had manually link the Costco reservation number to your Budget account on the Budget website in order for them to sync up in the past. After that, it worked the same.

It works the same for Costco reservations. As Catsrgr8 said, just make sure you enter your Fastbreak Account number during the booking at Costco Travel.

Or you an just get the Costco BCD Code #, and make the reservations directly on the Budget website while logged into your FastBreak account, either way, it works exactly the same and becomes a Costco reservation. When you use the Costco BCD #, it will ask for your Costco membership number at the same time on the Budget website. Good Luck on your rental car pricing, luckily it seems to have come down somewhat from the crazy highs 1-2 years ago.

Great3

I keep checking and invariably the price comes down quite a bit. The hassle being I need to cancel existing Costco reservation and make sure I add the fastbreak to the new reservation. I also then add it to the budget fastbreak so pickup is easier.

I keep checking and invariably the price comes down quite a bit. The hassle being I need to cancel existing Costco reservation and make sure I add the fastbreak to the new reservation. I also then add it to the budget fastbreak so pickup is easier.

Yeah, that's the hassle, you keep on having to make sure you add in your FastBreak number each time you cancel and rebook. It's easy to overlook and forgot to enter during the booking/re-booking process, I done that before. But it's worth the time savings, not having to go to the normal Budget counter.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter