Could this be our last trip to the World for awhile...Final Plans 9/11

On our way to the studios to have a drink and see the frozen fireworks if they go off with the rain all checked in and have a great view of the giraffes

Sorry I am late, Kathy. We had a bit of trouble on the home front (no power, broken central heating), so I hope you forgive me that I am wishing you an awesome trip while you are already enjoying your trip.

Have lots of fun!!!

Your plans sound wonderful! Hope you are having a wonderful time! DH and I visited food and wine festival for the first time last year and loved it! Can't wait to read the trip report when you return!

We are having a great time thus far, despite the rain Friday night/Saturday morning. Tomorrow is the big day...we finally meet that's nice (Tim) and family. Looking forward to a fun-filled morning at the Studios with them.

Here's two more teaser pictures from the trip.

Hey there!

I am so glad your have such a wonderful trip!!!! Cannot wait to hear about this MEET UP!!!

It was WONDERFUL to finally meet!!! :woohoo: FINALLY!!!!

Another person i just felt SO comfortable meeting! We will do the ZOO one day!!!!

Enjoy your trip and one of these days i will start this TRIP REPORT! hopefully today.

It finally happened...the DIS meet I've been waiting for...and we got photo imbed by Princess Juliana

I've been following your updates on FB and must say they are certainly helping to make the work day go a little faster. However it is a tough reminder that I am still 9 months away from my next trip to Disney. Glad to see you and Mark having a great time. :)

We spent the morning and early afternoon with them. Unfortunately our plans for tonight got canned after everyone got drenched this afternoon getting back to their resorts and it just about 15 minutes ago stopped pouring.

Here's one pic from today to hold you over until the TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter