Countdown to the Clown! A September PTR - Updated 9/13 - TR LINK

Welcome home Brook, Joe, and Henry. Thanks for sharing your trip on FB. I enjoyed following your live updates.

Welcome home, Brook! I have to say I am glad it is Friday as well. :laughing: Good luck settling back into the real world, and I, for one, can't wait for the TR to start! I really enjoyed all your FB posts -- it was a little bit of Disney magic each day!

Welcome home Brook! I loved your FB updates, it was like living the trip with you guys! SO much fun! And from the sounds of things, it seemed like it was a great trip, I can't wait to hear every detail!:thumbsup2

Poor Joe having to go back to work today, but TGIF! At least you guys can catch up over the weekend some and get those pics downloaded (hint, hint! ;) ).

Have a nice weekend!!!:goodvibes

Welcome Home Brooke! I missed you and I hope you thought about me when you saw the oven on carousel of progress. I just picked out my new oven and stove and they are amazing!

We are back, real life is setting in...but I will fully admit, I'm SO GLAD it's Friday! :rotfl: I have no idea how Joe was able to peel himself from bed this morning for work, the only reason I did is because a certain little boy was piling all his stuffed animals on my head! ;)

And, thank you to everyone following along on Facebook, it was a lot of fun to read all your comments!! I really enjoyed taking pictures and sharing it live. I can't wait to start writing all about it and reliving it with you!

Doing live FB updates is fun for all. :thumbsup2

Poor Joe. Going back to work the next day after a trip is SO hard. I hope he has a good weekend.

Did Henry get some new plush friends on this trip?

Welcome home. I can't believe you are back but am looking forward to hearing about the trip in detail :)

So cool that you got to go one day ahead. Yep, I'm only on page 4 lol

I love all your traditions! And I gotta say I love your Wall-E t-shirt in one of these pics. I love him! I can't find adult size t-shirts here though.

I know what you mean about not doing the DDP. We never do. We like the flexibility of eating wherever we want, and whatever we want.

I tried the Kona coffee at their coffee bar last trip and loved it. I regret not buying some.

I hope you were able to catch MK rope drop. It's my absolute fave. It's my "I know I'm in Disney" moment.

After his shower that night I caught him just staring at it...
979931223_dUWjf-M.jpg

Precious!

Welcome home. I am not on facebook, but i enjoyed your little snippets on the Dis here!
Can't wait to hear all about it.

KIM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter