Country Bear ‘Musical’ Jamboree: Treat or Travesty?

My votes that could work...

"He's a Tramp" (Lady & The Tramp)
"I have a dream" (Tangled)
"Hakuna Matata" (Lion King)
"I love to laugh" (Mary Poppins)
"oo-de-laly" (Robin Hood)
"Some day my prince will come" by Trixie (Snow White)

Well, the newer ones are more technically impressive, but I still think that if they are not part of a ride, people don't much care about them. That's not to say that I don't - I love them!
It might also be that CBJ are just so old tech wise. They stopped being impressive and are now bordering on creepy imo, the Shaman mentioned is a good example of one that is impressive in today's age, or Davy Jones in Shanghai, Tokyo's Anna & Elsa, even the Ursula in USA parks is like watching animation come to life.

If they redo the bears with today's tech (I can hear the purists lighting their torches) then they might attract a bigger crowd. I remember the Bug's show in DCA being full most of the times I went and it was all animatronics.

This is all just my opinion, and full disclosure I almost fell asleep in the Tiki Room last year even tho I really like the song, the show was just too long for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter