couple of things I learned last week (birthday tips & eyelashes)

brucelegs03884

Earning My Ears
Greetings, just got back last night from 9 glorious days at the Boardwalk

My first tip is for those mascara wearing among us. Before I left I got a "lash lift" - basically a perm for your eyelashes with lash tint. This was great ! No mascara needed so no raccoon eyes. This is me before and after from their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/makingface...88759161055/10155328857481056/?type=3&theater

It was my birthday during the trip and I wore my birthday button. We had a lovely breakfast with Minnie and friends at Cape May and I was given a birthday card and yummy cupcake.

Also while shopping in the shop after Mission:Space the very kind cast member informed me of another birthday freebie I did not know about - a FREE slushie from Club Cool - just ask. I got a frozen Coke (heck they sell them for almost $5 )

We also had a lovely dinner at Il Mulino and were given a free dessert and did you know every meal with them ends with a free glass of limoncello from a cool bucket they use to ladle it into a glass? Perfect ending to a great dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter