Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

I gotta say I am just fuming... I was so annoyed I started another thread about it so I'd have a chance to vent! DH was robbed while he took a bathroom break at a rest area on I95 in CT. He was on his way to MA for a business trip, stopped to use the restroom, came back out and his car window was smashed and his suitcase and cell phone were stolen. :mad:

He filed a report with the state troopers (they were so nice) and he just got back home a little while ago (cancelled trip). It's a work blackberry and they've already cancelled the service so no worries there and now we're making a list of what was in his suitcase. One thing that stinks is that I gave him a Kindle for Christmas and it was in there so that's gone... *sigh*

I know it could be much much worse - it's just a hassle and an inconvenience while we file claims, fix the car, replace the stuff, etc. I'm so thankful he's okay but I'm still working on getting over being annoyed. :sad2:

:hug: I'm glad he is okay.

Given the prediction of nasty weather for a good part of the country the next couple of days, everyone be careful if you have to go out and bundle up. :cold:

MyDizneyBoys - I'm so sorry about your DH. That happened to me a few years ago. It's hard to explain but I felt so violated. I can sympathize. Hugs to you guys!

fairyprincess1 - mailed you a big one today. :)

Nate Berkus had the extreme coupon people on today. I saw most of it, but put it on DVR, so I can pay attention. ( I was on the computer working). ;)

NJSam, just got your envelope today. The mail was truly snail mail this week! Deb

MyDizneyBoys--I was so sorry to hear about the robbery of your husband's belongings. What a shame and what a hassle! :sad2: I'm just glad that your DH is safe and wasn't harmed. Sometimes rest areas can feel kinda creepy, and for good reason. :scared:

natashag76-- Unfortunately, your envie is going to be late this week. We got hit with ice this morning and now we're in the midst of a blizzard tonight. School is already cancelled for tomorrow. It sounds like you're about to get hit, too, so be safe and stay warm! I'll get to the P.O. as soon as I can.

Morning all! :wave: Today is the day I leave :sunny: and :smooth: and :boat: and :beach: behind for :cold: :cold: :cold: and more :cold: :cold: . I guess all good things must come to an end. :sad1: I have several new riders waiting to hear more from me so please hang in there another day or two for me to arrive home and get my coupon train act together. You will be hearing from me shortly and thanks for your patience. :flower3:

Morning all! :wave: Today is the day I leave :sunny: and :smooth: and :boat: and :beach: behind for :cold: :cold: :cold: and more :cold: :cold: . I guess all good things must come to an end. :sad1: I have several new riders waiting to hear more from me so please hang in there another day or two for me to arrive home and get my coupon train act together. You will be hearing from me shortly and thanks for your patience. :flower3:

Have a safe trip back home!!!

zackspal, envie went out today. next weeks should be much bigger. I just saw my mom and she hangs onto all her coupons (and my nanas) for me. so I have a pile of maybe 3-4 weeks worth of flyers to go thru!

Luvthemouse-i am so sorry but we got the ice storm last night and our roads are too slippery to drive on so I won't be able to get your envie out today.

This winter weather is wrecking havoc on my grocery shopping. Today at our local Bloom they are doing double coupons up to $1.98 and with this weather won't be able to get out there. AUGH!

NYCDiane - Dropped a chunky one for you off at the PO today! Enjoy!

I gotta say I am just fuming... I was so annoyed I started another thread about it so I'd have a chance to vent! DH was robbed while he took a bathroom break at a rest area on I95 in CT. He was on his way to MA for a business trip, stopped to use the restroom, came back out and his car window was smashed and his suitcase and cell phone were stolen. :mad:

He filed a report with the state troopers (they were so nice) and he just got back home a little while ago (cancelled trip). It's a work blackberry and they've already cancelled the service so no worries there and now we're making a list of what was in his suitcase. One thing that stinks is that I gave him a Kindle for Christmas and it was in there so that's gone... *sigh*

I know it could be much much worse - it's just a hassle and an inconvenience while we file claims, fix the car, replace the stuff, etc. I'm so thankful he's okay but I'm still working on getting over being annoyed. :sad2:

:hug:

1/31 Coupon Savings $2.80

It's not much but I thought I'd post. I just picked up a few things in case we really do get hit with this storm the next couple of days. It's not like I won't have to leave to go to work anyway but I'd hate to have to stop at the store too!

Every little bit counts! We're up over $1800 for the month...I"ll give it another day or 2 before I post incase anyone else has a January amount to put in!
:bday: party: :cake: ADTILLMA1 :cake: party: :bday:

party: :bday: :cake: GINASAM44 :cake: :bday: party:

Happy birthdays!!:cheer2:

Welcome to the new folks too! Isn't it fun to find other folks who love to clip coupons and save $$$????!:woohoo:

Sent off to Danacath yesterday before the Blizzard of 2011 hit! Another snow day for me....whatever shall I do:confused3

Luvthemouse-i am so sorry but we got the ice storm last night and our roads are too slippery to drive on so I won't be able to get your envie out today.

This winter weather is wrecking havoc on my grocery shopping. Today at our local Bloom they are doing double coupons up to $1.98 and with this weather won't be able to get out there. AUGH!

It's ok. Your safety is more important than my coupons. Be careful out there.
The envie from last week still hasn't shown up. I have a feeling it is because of all the bad weather up north. Hopefully it will find it's way here lol.

Envie being sent for Coupon2010. It's a little small.

:bday: party: :cake: ADTILLMA1 :cake: party: :bday:

party: :bday: :cake: GINASAM44 :cake: :bday: party:
Happy, Happy Birthday to you both!

Be careful going home Dj!

We have the wind, rain....general very heavy storms right now. Suppose to freeze tonight so the drive in to work in the AM should be fun. :rolleyes1

Received several envies from jkCT while I was away. Thank you!!!

IllumFan - mailed a small one yesterday. I have a big one ready to go as soon as this snow stops!! (probably not until Thursday!) Ugh. We're predicted to have about 2 more feet of snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter