Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

LoriABil sent your envie out today! Since I'm new, I have no idea if it's a big envie or a little one, but about the same as last week! :confused3

Received several envies from jkCT while I was away. Thank you!!!

IllumFan - mailed a small one yesterday. I have a big one ready to go as soon as this snow stops!! (probably not until Thursday!) Ugh. We're predicted to have about 2 more feet of snow!

Hope you had a fabulous time!!! We are in the middle of the snow/ice storm so I'm going to be late sending out this week!

Hope you had a fabulous time!!! We are in the middle of the snow/ice storm so I'm going to be late sending out this week!

Note to all train riders~~as always, safety comes first. I don't want anyone venturing out to mail coupons when the snow/ice produce a problem for where you live. Get them out to your train buddies whenever it's safe to be on the streets and highways again. If possible, please post like jkCT did or send a PM to your train buddy letting them know about any delays. :worship:

Sorry Haven't posted, Got my envie on Friday and am mailing out today, sorry for the delay, I have been sick.

Wow! I found the new thread...

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts, and your support and understanding!

DH might get released tomorrow - we are just waiting for his lab results to reach the magic Coumadin mark of 2.0. That said, if his labs are 1.9, he's not leaving, and I feel sorry for the nurse and/or doc who has to give him that bit of news - they'll have a mutiny on their hands!

He thinks he will get out in time to teach his class at 4pm :headache: I might need to find some sort of binding to hold him down. :rolleyes:

No savings to report, but I did have a lot of "No Buy" days...but what a way to do it. I think this will make us slow down and realize that the petty little things that used to make us crazy are really not all that bad.

Thanks again for all of your support! I have some coupons going out to EMAW as soon as things get settled tomorrow.

So glad to hear your DH is getting better...hopefully he will be back to teaching shortly. :hug:

We have eight new (and returning) coupon train riders to welcome on their train journey starting next week!!!

A HUGE AND HEARTY :welcome:
FOFINIA, SUNSHINE74, DREAMER03, CLAYTONSMAMA, LUVCHIPNDALE, HONEYBUNCHES, BIGSIS1970, and TAYCHASE1015!!!​
:welcome:

VitFamily, envelope on its way today. Did you get last weeks?:confused:

The snow and the cold really killed us last week on Long Island. Mail and newspaper delays, hope it got through. Deb

Sent a good sized envie your way...many that are doubles and triples. Hope you can use them! :love:

Nate Berkus had the extreme coupon people on today. I saw most of it, but put it on DVR, so I can pay attention. ( I was on the computer working). ;)

NJSam, just got your envelope today. The mail was truly snail mail this week! Deb

WOW...sorry it took so long. We didn't even get mail delivery for a couple days here! This weather is awful...is it Spring yet???? :dance3: :yay:

WDWCP96 I mailed your envelope out Monday evening. Hope there's some coupons in there that work for you. :)

Morning all! :wave: Today is the day I leave :sunny: and :smooth: and :boat: and :beach: behind for :cold: :cold: :cold: and more :cold: :cold: . I guess all good things must come to an end. :sad1: I have several new riders waiting to hear more from me so please hang in there another day or two for me to arrive home and get my coupon train act together. You will be hearing from me shortly and thanks for your patience. :flower3:

OMG, DJ. PLEASEEEEE be extra careful out there. Everything is covered in ice. I hope the planes are able to land where you are. Here everything is cancelled. Glad you had fun with Mickey...we missed you! :dance3:

Thank you so much for my MTR gift; I love it. I thought I posted before, but when I searched for it on the old chain, I couldn't find it, so sorry! :hug
:

We have eight new (and returning) coupon train riders to welcome on their train journey starting next week!!!

FOFINIA, SUNSHINE74, DREAMER03, CLAYTONSMAMA, LUVCHIPNDALE, HONEYBUNCHES, BIGSIS1970, and TAYCHASE1015!!!​

WOW, our train is getting longer and longer! How wonderful to have you all aboard. WELCOME! We hope you enjoy the ride! :hug: :dance3:

Thank you soooo much for your surprise birthday envie. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! :love: :hug:

Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome. Glad to have you all aboard with us.

Thank you soooo much for your surprise birthday envie. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! :love: :hug:

You're welcome!:goodvibes

WDWCP96 last week's envie showed up today. :cool1:

Coupon2010 I will try to send you another envie this week.

OMG, DJ. PLEASEEEEE be extra careful out there. Everything is covered in ice. I hope the planes are able to land where you are. Here everything is cancelled. Glad you had fun with Mickey...we missed you! :dance3:

Thank you so much for my MTR gift; I love it. I thought I posted before, but when I searched for it on the old chain, I couldn't find it, so sorry! :hug
:

I made it home safe and sound but not dressed for zero degree weather with a -30 windchill. :scared1: The flight itself was very uneventful and landed early actually but it was full to the rafters. They were telling people if they would check their carry-ons it would be free of charge because there wouldn't be enough room in the overhead compartments for everything. I sat next to a sweet little two-year-old named Chase and his daddy. Chase kept me entertained the whole way back so time passed quickly. Had to go to the dr. this morning and she told me she's leaving for a cruise to the Bahamas on Sunday. Wish I could escape this cold and stowaway! :rolleyes: Glad the MTR prize arrived safely and you're very welcome!

A large envie is heading your way. I hope you find lots of goodies you can use.

Saved 1/30
$22.50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter