Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hello All. Hope everyone is doing well. We made out well during Hurricane Zeta with only limbs and lots of leaves down. We were fortunate to not lose power although most in our town did. Now it looks like Eta is considering taking a pass at us. Such is the Gulf Coast life.
I have been sending and receiving each week. I usually receive envelopes on Saturday or Monday and always mail on Monday with an occasional Tuesday thrown in.

Happy November!

Sent out an envie this morning to @eyor44 - it was small, but hopefully next week will be better once I start receiving. Have a great week.

I will close sign up's for:santa::santa::santa:Secret Santa:santa::santa::santa:on Friday, Nov. 20th and try to get all the :santa::santa::santa:Santas :santa::santa::santa:assigned and info messaged to you by Monday, Nov. 23rd.:santa::santa::santa: So contact me by Friday if you want in on the fun.

:santa::santa: Secret Santa sign ups are closed and I've sent those participating this year conversation #1 with #2 to follow shortly.

:santa::santa: Secret Santa sign ups are closed and I've sent those participating this year conversation #1 with #2 to follow shortly.

Update: You should have received two conversations from me now. The first one gave all the general info and requirements, etc. The second one gave you the name of your recipient and the mailing/shopping info she provided. If you signed up and didn't get both messages from me, please contact me immediately. Thank you!

I didn't receive anything last week, but I actually had all three inserts in the paper yesterday. So I mailed an envie out to @eyor44 this morning.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

@Ruthie5671, hopefully it will come tomorrow - I mailed out today as well. I also received from NYCDiane today. Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving!

Received two envies from eyor44 today. Thank you! Mailed to Cameron991.

I got a 2nd envie from NYCDiane today and I had to go to the post office anyway so I mailed a 2nd envie off to Ruthie this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter