Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I received the 3rd envie from NYCDiane last week, but nothing (as expected) in today's papers. I will have a small envie going to Ruthie tomorrow.

Mailed out my Secret Santa gifts to a great Gal !

DVCLaurie --- envie received

Alyssa --- thinnie on the way. No coups in the sunday papers!

I received from NYCDiane today. I also mailed my Secret Santa, somewhere I've sent before, someplace that is usually warm, but has been cold.....:santa::sunny::smooth:

My Secret Santa is getting mailed today and it's heading to a lovely Disney fan in a state I've visited many times.

My Secret Santa gift arrived in today's mail from Cameron991. Thank you so much and I'm definitely looking forward to using my Applebee's gift card! :santa: :p :santa:

Morning everyone!

The USPS has managed to remember where I live and I got three envies from @alyssa810 last week. So there is a super sized envie ready to go out today for @eyor44.

Have a great week!

Yay! Hopefully now they'll come more timely! I mailed out again today. Thank you ShiPoo for my gift card, which also arrived today. I look forward to treating myself:lovestruc

Received 2 envies from Quasi123 last week, thanks!

Mailed to gardengalB4 yesterday!

Also received my secret Santa gift today from gardengalB4, oh my goodness :love:. I got several bath bombs, lotions and other goodies that smell amazing. Plus a mask and a wonderful card. It is amazing and I can't wait to use it all! Thanks so much!!

Received my Secret Santa gift today from Alyssa810! Thank you so much! I got snowman chocolates, Mickey cozy socks, Minnie kitchen towels, gift card from Walmart and a cute snowman note pad with pen. I love it all! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter