Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

VitFamily - I rec'd an envie from you on Saturday. Thanks!

5EstesFamily - I have a HUGE envie going your way - my friend is great - gave me a ton of inserts! YAY!!!

Have a good week everyone!

My newspaper arrived without any coupons in it :(

Envie going out to Eyor44 today.

Receiving right on time! Thank you!

Got the 3rd envie from disny_luvr today :) Also mailed out 2 envies to ibleedblue today :yay:

NYCDiane, loved reading about your great coupon day! I haven't had one of those in a while - mostly because I haven't put in the time to figure it all out beforehand.
Didn't receive the envie this week but I think it will come Monday or Tuesday. They've still been running a bit slow!

Sending what I have collected this week to U.P.NORTH on Monday.
Have a great week!

I sure hope you receive it!! I sent it on Tuesday so maybe you'll get it today or tomorrow! Please let me know!

I mailed you another one today. I hope it gets to you on time!

My great coupon day was the best one I've had in a very long time! I hope to have another great one coming up soon. I have to reorganize my coupons and check the sales, etc. and I'll be on my way!

Alyssa810...received two envies last week! Thanks!

TonyaG...envie went out to you today. Sorry for not posting last week. Crazy busy times at work and home.

Envies have been coming and going as planned. This week's didn't go out until yesterday because the tummy bug hit our house. Nobody left the house on Monday! :sad2:

Envie went out to Carlyzmom yesterday. DD20 was in the hospital on Monday and Tuesday for a minor procedure, kind of threw off my schedule. (What away to spend her spring break.)

I'm unsure of the username of the person I'm supposed to be posting to, however your envie was sent out by metered mail at the post office Monday morning

I received last weeks envie from whomever sent it yesterday and had to throw out most of the coupons as they expired with a range from 3/8 - 3/15 expiration date) I don't know why I got the envie on Wednesday if it was sent out last Monday but maybe with rerouting this won't be an issue anymore.

Still awaiting this week's envie.

Hi XxStaceFacexX, I'm the one that sends to you. Not sure why the old coupons as I went through all of them and disposed of the ones that would be outdating within the week unless it was one of the older mailings previous as weeks previous I had sent some that I had to put into 2 envelopes both weeks. Was it in a regular white envelope or manilla envelope? I mailed a small envie out Monday as I didn't get mine in until Tuesday this week so look for a bigger envie next week.

I'm unsure of the username of the person I'm supposed to be posting to, however your envie was sent out by metered mail at the post office Monday morning

I received last weeks envie from whomever sent it yesterday and had to throw out most of the coupons as they expired with a range from 3/8 - 3/15 expiration date) I don't know why I got the envie on Wednesday if it was sent out last Monday but maybe with rerouting this won't be an issue anymore.

Still awaiting this week's envie.

Hi XxStaceFacexX, I'm the one that sends to you. Not sure why the old coupons as I went through all of them and disposed of the ones that would be outdating within the week unless it was one of the older mailings previous as weeks previous I had sent some that I had to put into 2 envelopes both weeks. Was it in a regular white envelope or manilla envelope? I mailed a small envie out Monday as I didn't get mine in until Tuesday this week so look for a bigger envie next week.

Danetter, make sure the coupons you send won't expire within a minimum of 7-10 days AFTER they're received by XxstacefacexX. Example: If you mail next Monday on March 30th and they don't arrive to her until about April 3rd or 4th, none of the coupons you send should expire PRIOR to April 10th or 11th at the very earliest. Is that how you've been doing it?

SHEL.... envie received today! Thank you! Haven't had a chance to open it but I'll bet it's great as always!

HONEYBUNCHES.... I'll have an envie all set to go out to you on Monday. I hope the one I sent this Monday (3/23) arrived to you on time!

ShipooOwner, I definitely made sure that they would NOT expire.. Even on this weeks that I sent if they would be expiring within the week they received I didn't send them. I even made sure they would have time to send them off to whomever they send to as well.

Danetter, the envie I received this week (if it was in fact from you, with all the confusion) had 80% of the coupons expiring before the 15th, mostly on the 8th and 15th but also a ton that expired on the 31st. If this is not you then maybe something got messed up? I got accused of doing the same thing recently and I am extremely meticulous as I've been on this coupon train a long time.

Hopefully this all gets straightened out soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter