2397720742_d638de3b0d_z.jpg

Dollllllle Whiiiiiiiip:
dole_whip-bennett.jpg

Right now I wouldn't mind having:
Mickey bar
popcorn
Casey's hotdog and fries<my fav!
Pizza

I just remembered the Peanut Burrte and Jelly milkshake from 50's Prime Time Cafe. It's actually pretty good.

ohh my gosh i really want one of those! my mom just made the meatlof from there but i was craving that sooo much!!!!!:worship:

i also really want the popcorn! i love sitting on the curb watching the parade to go by snacking on my popcorn! yummmm

okay guys, so ive never had a dole whip :scared1: but can anyone tell me where in disney i can purchase one? i'm going back this summer so i definitely wanna try one!

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40144174 said:
okay guys, so ive never had a dole whip :scared1: but can anyone tell me where in disney i can purchase one? i'm going back this summer so i definitely wanna try one!
aloha isle outside jungle cruise in frontier land and in the captain jacks at the poly.

I could go for the chicken strips and fries at the Electric Umbrella or a hot dog from Casey's. But definitely a Mickey Ice Cream bar would be amazing!

It's not Disney food per say, but I'm really craving some Ghirardelli chocolate right now! We don't have it in England, so it counts, right...?

I am deff craving (have been for the past week!) I believe its called River Belle Terrace? The sit down dinner with all the turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, BREAD! Yummmmmy! :goodvibes

The taste of africa from Jiko and the filet mignon with mac and cheese and red wine sauce
yummmmm

Mango and Papaya soup from Parrot Cay on cruises... and those sugar cookies with the Mickey shaped sprinkles... :rolleyes: Heaven...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter