Creative TR Title Here! (Baby's First Trip)

So airport security treated you like criminals because you paid for your baby to have a seat when you didn't have to. How exactly does that make you more suspicious? It's craziness.

We haven't done the badges at AK, but I'm betting my dd9 will love it.

Your family is beautiful and it looks like you had a great trip.

I can't imagine the stress and fear you are facing right now. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Prayers coming your way.

So airport security treated you like criminals because you paid for your baby to have a seat when you didn't have to. How exactly does that make you more suspicious? It's craziness.

I figure it's b/c most people don't pay for a seat they don't have to - so us paying obviously was suspicious :scratchin Obviously they've never tried to hold a 1yr old still for 4 hours. :rotfl2:

We haven't done the badges at AK, but I'm betting my dd9 will love it.

You really should do the badges! It was fun - even DH and I had fun with them.

Your family is beautiful and it looks like you had a great trip.

I can't imagine the stress and fear you are facing right now. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Prayers coming your way.

Thank you. We did have a wonderful trip in so many ways and can hardly wait for the next one!

Things are stressful, there's a lot of emotions running right now. I have to wean my baby before either one of us is ready. That's tough. But I have amazing friends and family support and I'm sure that this time next year I'll be well on my way to recovered (and writing another TR). :goodvibes What better way to cope with this, than planning a dream Disney vacation? pixiedust:

Our first morning at AKL was fabulous, we woke up and loved all the space everyone had to get ready for the day. After we were all ready to go, we grabbed our buggy, and ran up to the CL lounge for breakfast. We weren't sure what to expect, but we're hopeful. when we arrived, no one had a record of our needing Gluten-free fare. But Ryan talked to the concierge and a chef again, and was told we'd get something in a couple minutes. We weren't very optimistic at the time, we'd heard some stories about crummy selections for GF guests at CL lounges around property.

But we really didn't need to worry. In a few minutes a platter with bread, muffins, and donuts arrived. Plus there was fresh fruit on the buffet counter. So far it was the best breakfast we'd had! We were offered more food, but it was really pushing it to eat all we were brought in the first place. We all had some Jungle juice and grabbed some water, plus some milk and apple juices for the kiddos, then we were off for the day.

EPCOT used to be one of my favourite places, but recently it's held less appeal for me. Which is why we were willing to give up our full day there in favour of one at AK. Looking back, I really wish we'd taken half a day at HS and a full one at EPCOT instead. But the great thing is, we'll be back next year and will be so much better prepared for that trip b/c of those days on this trip!

Okay. Now onto our day.

Waiting for park open, we shared sunscreen with a few families that forgot theirs, chatted with a few more first visit families, and swapped stories with anyone who cared to chat. Sometimes waiting in line can be fun. :)

As soon as we entered the park, we ran straight to Spaceship Earth. No line at all (by the time we came out there was an actual wait!) I think the girls like SE better than any other ride at Ep.

We had FP+ for TT, Soarin' (AKL gave us this as an apology for having to switch rooms), MS, and last was Finding Nemo.

Knowing we had a very short day, we wanted to do the best we could to get as much done as possible. We hurried over to the imagination pavilion, Brom LOVED Figment! And, as always, they all loved playing with the musical floor after the ride.

Next up: Test Track!

Agatha and I left Ryan and the rest of the kiddos playing in the imagination pavilion, and we hurried off to TT. On the way, I dropped Cordelia's very important, cannot live without, milk bottle somewhere. I didn't notice though because I was so excited! It was my first chance to ride ever! I know, how is that possible?

We had fun designing our pink flowery car, completely electric, obviously not Tesla electric since it had no Oomph to it, but hey, I'll take it.

Agatha had lots of fun on the ride, and then we played with the race car games while we waited for everyone else to join us. And that's when I noticed the missing bottle.

When we met up again, Cordelia wanted milk, and I had to break the news that I lost the bottle, she did not want to ride. Agatha took her MB and joined Ryan and Ella, while I took Brom and Cordelia and tried to find the baby care centre. Yeah. I REALLY should have asked for directions.

I thought it was near the park entrance, so I walked all the way there, only to discover it was back at the old horizons building. :headache: By the time I found it, Cordelia was asleep, and I couldn't bring a buggy inside, so I just sat there and inwardly cried while trying to figure out how to get a new milk bottle for her. So I walked back to TT, and waited for Ryan - while boiling to death b/c I had to keep walking and had Brom asleep on my back. We met back up and it was time for our MS FP+ (also Soarin - if a CM overrides the number, they can also override time overlap). Since I don't like MS anyhow, I continued to wait outside with Brom and Cordelia. The girls LOVED it! But by then we were hungry and the girls all wanted to ride Soarin'.

At the Land Pavilion, we woke Cordelia up so we could go eat. We had just enough time get some food before our FP+ time was up. Sunshine Season's is great for GF, there was at least one area that every selection was safe for us, so no extra wait at all. :lovestruc At so many QS locations it take us up to 2 hours to get safe food, but we knew from experience that it was safe there. They also had GF cider, surf-sweets candy, cookies, brownies. If we had a sweet tooth, we could have satisfied it.

After eating, we all went to Living with the Land. We love that one! I know, it may not be overly exciting, but we always enjoy it, even the girls. Brom didn't seem to care one way or another.

Then Ryan and the 3 girls all ran to ride Soarin', I don't like it, so we didn't bother getting a child swap. Besides, we were running out of time. We had to be ready to leave by 2, 3 at the latest.

After that, we had 7 minutes to get to our FP+ end time for Nemo. I took the girls, but Ryan had to stop at the buggy quickly. On the way, I had the girls pose for a picture. Ella didn't want to be in the picture, but she also didn't want to step to the side. :laughing:

Ryan caught up to us, and we made it with 3 seconds to spare. :yay:

Brom absolutely LOVED this ride. It really seemed to be the perfect ride for him, just enough to keep his attention, without being too busy.

I really wanted to watch TTwC after, but we didn't think it'd be a great idea with Brom, so we let the kiddos run around and play a bit, then went to check out some aquariums.

We were supposed to be scared - obviously acting is not our forte :rotfl2:

Looking at our watch, we debated if there was enough time to head to the WS at all, but decided against it and left the park instead.

It was rather sad, b/c we really had the perfect day. :cloud9: Everyone had a chance to do what they wanted and were happy with the time spent in each location, CM and guest interactions were all positive, we did so much, but still had so much we'd love to do.

Though when we climbed onto he bus, it started to rain, 5 min later it was pouring. We decided leaving a little early was so much better than being soaking wet.

Back at the resort, we stopped up at the CL lounge and Ryan and I each had a glass of wine while the girls and Brom all had snacks and juice/milk.

We met up with Mr. & Mrs. T and their two boys in the lobby, then all went back tot eh room to change so we could go swimming. Everyone had a great time, though no one mentioned to me, that the bottom of my swimsuit had an accident :scared1: I was so mortified to discover I'd left nothing to the imagination! :headache:

It didn't take long for all the kids to begin complaining of hunger. Luckily we didn't have far to go, 10 steps to our room, and hen just over to Boma for dinner.

First, I love Boma. I really enjoy the food there, but being GF means that sometimes things change and a previously enjoyed restaurant might be pretty crummy. Or, as was the case this time, a previously pretty good restaurant can become amazing!

Chef Dave was working again, and he was awesome! I got to try zebra domes for the first time! Plus several other desserts, and a cupcake for my Birthday!

They were all delicious, I was just very sad that I had to share. :rotfl2:

One evening a year is never enough to spend with good friends, but eventually we did have to say good-bye - the kids all fell asleep. :rotfl2:

We had a no good, really bad day at Studios on our last trip. I didn't have the good sense to leave.

It's wonderful that you got the upgrade at Soarin' FP. It's nice when things work out.:teacher:

Love the picture of you guys being scared. It really made me laugh.

Looking forward to hearing more!popcorn::

We had a no good, really bad day at Studios on our last trip. I didn't have the good sense to leave.

It's wonderful that you got the upgrade at Soarin' FP. It's nice when things work out.:teacher:

Love the picture of you guys being scared. It really made me laugh.

Looking forward to hearing more!popcorn::

It was a fairly big debate whether to leave HS or not, but I'm sure we made the right decision. I can just see how things would've turned out if we tried to stay :scared1: lol

Happy to hear the picture made you laugh. Acting may not be our strong point, but we are good at silly. lol

So much fun reading all about your trip! Your kids are so darn cute! It's so interesting how each child has their own likes and dislikes even at Disney - reminds me of mine when they were little (altho they didn't get to visit Disneyworld until they were almost all adults - but they still each had their likes and dislikes in terms of attractions, taking time out from the Parks, etc.).

Loved that you got upgraded to Concierge Level and that the room worked out for your family!

I think that HS does need more attractions for the kids. It's hard to keep little ones entertained for more than half a day there, I think. AK and MK are perfect for families - even Epcot could have a little more for children.

So much fun reading all about your trip! Your kids are so darn cute! It's so interesting how each child has their own likes and dislikes even at Disney - reminds me of mine when they were little (altho they didn't get to visit Disneyworld until they were almost all adults - but they still each had their likes and dislikes in terms of attractions, taking time out from the Parks, etc.).

Loved that you got upgraded to Concierge Level and that the room worked out for your family!

I think that HS does need more attractions for the kids. It's hard to keep little ones entertained for more than half a day there, I think. AK and MK are perfect for families - even Epcot could have a little more for children.

Thanks for stopping in and reading along! It's so much fun to see each of their personalities shine through on each trip! It really helps me, as amok, see them for who they are and who they're becoming. Sometimes I loose sight of that in day to day life.

Sorry for the long delay! I've had a whirl wind of a time the past 2 weeks! I've had more drugs and medical tests in that time than I've had the rest of my life put together. But first of 8 rounds of chemo are done, and I'm feeling pretty good. The drugs to control side effects are worse than the chemo :confused3 I'm asking my Dr if I can skip them next round. :rotfl2:

My dog thinks I stink and won't stay in the same room as me for more than 5 minutes, but he uses that time to let me know he's worried.

I weaned Brom, that was very difficult, but we're doing pretty good. Emotional, but good.

And now back to the regularly scheduled programming!

September 1st!! My Birthday! Yay! I was so excited! And it was time for MNSSHP. This day was going to be perfect! (and it was pretty close to it!)

Our day started late at 'Ohana, which wasn't quite as wonderful as other times we've dined there. It took over 15 minutes to get upstairs b/c there was only one elevator working, giving us only 5 minutes until our ADR time. But there was a 20 minute line-up once we got upstairs. IN hind sight, I really should have gone upstairs and got in line while Ryan navigated the buggy up the elevator, but it didn't occur to us that there'd be such a huge line up. Live and learn, live and learn.

The food was still just as good, we had lovely gluten-free waffles, and loved the potatoes and stitch juice. We were stuffed by the time we left!

Brom loved Pluto, but wasn't sure about Lilo. Mickey skipped our table at the insistence of the handler, and so did Stitch. We had to leave, so we pleaded with our 'cousin' to let us see Stitch before we left, and she got us in line, but the handler was not very friendly about it. Which left us feeling rather sad. Stitch was great to visit with though! Brom was a little hesitant, but, hey Stitch does pretend to be a dog, so it worked for Brom.

After breakfast we hopped on the monorail, ready for our day at the Magic Kingdom! It was gonna be great!

We had a few minutes until Agatha's Pirate's League appt, so we rode PotC, Ella and Agatha weren't happy about the ride choice, they wanted to ride the carpets. :crazy2: I told them we'd check after, but I was riding this ride. No ifs, ands, or buts. They were happy once they got on the ride, and there was almost no wait, so that heaped a lot.

We did ride the carpets too. :) Cordelia, Agatha, and I rode. Ella, Ryan and Brom found the SotMK window we needed. Then it was time for Agatha's PL appt.

She was so excited to be made up as a mermaid, to match her Elsa dress.

Ryan took the others to ride a couple rides, meet Ariel, and get Ella and Cordelia to their BBB appt.

Agatha loved her experience. She had so much fun, and couldn't stop smiling the entire time!

I would have loved to see Ella and Cordelia's visits with the FGMiT, but was so happy to have the time with Agatha. Sometimes it's tough to make the choice to participate in one adventure vs another.

Ella and Cordelia had a blast at their appts as well. Then the 3 girls all and their pictures taken together.

And before we knew it it was time for Dinner. (Almost party time!)

Dinner was at CRT, we were one of the first seated, and we had an amazing window view too!

Brom was much more taken with the Princesses, than the other characters. :rotfl2:

And they with him.

We had a few lips to wipe off at the end of the meal :lmao:

The meal was exactly what you'd expect at CRT, good, but nothing overly special. And then this came out!

Safe for all of us! But it was rock hard. :confused3 The good news is it held up great through the entire party and we were able to take it back to the room no worse for wear.

D.D. and her family were also dining at this time, but not with us. They came to our table when they were done, and wanted to make plans for the party, but they completely blocked off the flow of Princesses, so we agreed to meet them at Casey's Corner prior to the first parade. Though we made a point of telling them we weren't planning to watch the first parade, the meeting was just to make plans. At this point, I noticed they weren't wearing wrist bands (but they entered with party tickets only), so I asked her partner about it, and he said he didn't know what was going on, but he was sure D.D. had it all under control. I was worried.

They left to get some rides in, and we left to meet Elsa and Anna! And get our wrist bands.

Both Elsa and Anna had great fun teasing Ryan, scolding him, and got the girls going too, pretty soon everyone was getting mad at Prince Hans. I just wish he'd have changed into his full costume for the M&G, but he was worried about being too hot. :confused3

It was almost time to meet D.D. and her family, so we went over to CC to wait for them. They wanted to watch the first parade, so we saved them a nice spot and waited. And waited, and WAITED.

We were starting to get frustrated b/c the party had officially started, we were standing around missing out on our favourite things, and they were no where to be seen.

I ran to Town Hall to get our allergy goody bags for the girls, and came back, still no D.D.

I convinced Ryan and Cordelia to join me for a picture though. Ella and Agatha were so upset with waiting they refused to join us.

Finally about 7:20, they rush up, and say they can't get their wrist bands. And lost their buggy, and they'd be back. They dashed off toward tomorrow land, not once stopping to listen when I was trying tot ell them it wouldn't work. So just before 8, they come back. Ryan was fuming at this point, the girls were all upset, and Brom was crying. I was having a very tough time being patient as well. They rush up, and they still don't have wrist bass, or their buggy, and they're frustrated, but finally agree to listen to me when I telly hem to just go to the front turnstiles. They go, and then come back right before the pre-parade show was about to start. At this point, we figure we'd better just stay and watch the parade, b/c there's no way we'll convince the girls to wait a second time later.

But D.D.s partner doesn't want to watch from CC, so we move down to town square where there's less crowd. Certainly a better spot for their sensitivities, but D.D. made fun of him about it the entire time, and it wasn't a fun teasing, adding that to our already being less than impressed with her, made us very agitated spending time with them. But then the headless horseman rode down, and Phinease and Ferb came out and things perked up!

Until the Haunted Mansion float came out, and our girls were so excited, they were all eager to ride, and D.D. turns to Agatha and says, "That looks so scary doesn't it? I bet it'll be scary to ride!" Sure, she said it with a smile on her face, but Agatha was now terrified of the parade, and refused to ride the HM. At that point if D.D. looked at me again, I probably would have killed her, you do NOT introduce fear to a child! Just don't do it!

Her DD also has gluten (and dairy) issues, but she didn't bother checking things like the candy being thrown to kids, just let her girl eat whatever. We always check our kids candy first. But Her DD was telling ours it was safe, and Cordelia had a really tough time not eating it when I couldn't verify if it was or wasn't safe (later found out it did contain gluten and corn - good thing we didn't let them eat any!)

After the parade D.D. and her family stayed with us and we went to ride the teacups. Her DD rode with the girls and I, normally not a problem, but we were spinning it super fast, and she started to look green, and started to drool. I know what that look meant. So the spinning stopped.

I let D.D. know and she got mad at me and said her child does not throw up and I shouldn't have ruined her ride. :furious:

So from here on out, I'm going to stop talking about our interactions with this family, and suffice to say we separated ways shortly there after and had a better evening from that point on.

The big girls and I rode The Barnstormer a couple times, then we ran into play at the playground in the Dumbo line.

Our little Super Mickey had everything under control!

We watched the fireworks from Dumbo, our absolute favourite place! The CMs are awesome and let you keep going around and around as much as you want. So we had the 360* view from the ride and it was perfect. The girls all ohh'd and ahh'd and had so much fun! If you've never done this, you must try it! There is no better view in the entire park!

We did a bit of trick-or-treating, and most of the candy was gluten-free! Yay! Cordelia still had to stick to the stuff we got at Town Hall, but at least she had plenty to keep her happy.

We rode Buzz roughly 4 times, the people mover, and did some more trick-or-treating, but then I realized I was getting super hungry and needed to eat NOW. The problem was that almost everywhere was closed! We finally found a place in Tomorrowland (was it cosmic rays that was open?) I had a lovely salad with chicken, and OJ, and lots of water, everyone else had sandwiches, juice, and water.

It was a great way to end the night.

Then we slowly left the park, taking in the last of the party sights and sounds, and having a great time, talking about all the fun we had.

Please note, D.D. and her partner are separated, and when the trip was booked things were amicable between them, but in the 2 weeks prior to the trip, things turned sour and we seem to have been caught in the cross-fire. Lots of snark happened and it isn't our style, so it was very difficult for us to be in our happy place with it. They are all lovely people, it just seemed we caught them at a bad moment, during the entire trip. I don't like to dwell on negativity, but it seemed to be a big part of each of our interactions with them.

I convinced Ryan and Cordelia to join me for a picture though. Ella and Agatha were so upset with waiting they refused to join us.

This is when I saw you, when you were taking this picture:dance3: We were over on the sidewalk to the left......I so regret not stopping and saying hello!:chat:

This is when I saw you, when you were taking this picture:dance3: We were over on the sidewalk to the left......I so regret not stopping and saying hello!:chat:

I'm sure we saw you too! I thought you were waiting for a picture, but then you walked away instead of coming over to the photographer!

Next time say hi it'd be great to chat! :)

Cute costumes! What a fiasco with your friends family! I am glad you had fun at the party despite the negativity!

I didn't know you could watch the fireworks from Dumbo! That sounds amazing!

Cute costumes! What a fiasco with your friends family! I am glad you had fun at the party despite the negativity!

I didn't know you could watch the fireworks from Dumbo! That sounds amazing!

Oh it IS amazing! I highly recommend riding Dumbo for the fireworks - so magical!

Well, as for the friends - turns out my 'friend' purposefully ruined our vacation - or at least planned to. I wouldn't say it was totally ruined b/c we had some extraordinarily magical times, but it was certainly one of our most upsetting and worst (if we had to rank our Disney vacations that is) trip to the world. I recently talked to her about the trip and she told me as such - she planned for us to not be friends when we returned home. :confused: :( :confused3

:eek:

But don't worry - our last day of the trip (coming right up) was wonderful. And our upcoming trip will be the most magical ever!! :cloud9:

September 2nd, the last full day at Disney before we flew home. Of course it had to be a Magic Kingdom day! We always end there, it just seems right.

(please note, trying to keep things straight, but my memory has now jumbled things, and pictures of the last day are almost non-existent!)

We started with a late breakfast at Chef Mickey. We missed most of the characters while getting food, but since Brom was rather done with them, I think that was okay. :thumbsup2

We did manage to Catch Minnie though!

Mickey waffles, as always, were great. The meal was finished in record time, and while we were leaving the CR we stopped at the gift shop and found the best ever books, "My Disney Travels" - they're little journals with places for kids to write about several different Disney trips - including the planning stages! I'm so excited and can hardly wait for our girls to start writing in them!

Ryan also picked up a yoda with mickey ears toque (I've been wearing it ever since my hair fell out! :rotfl2:)

Then we strolled over to the MK and began our park day.

First, second and third stop had to be Buzz Lightyear - how could it not? We'd only ridden it a few times this trip, no where near as many times as our children seem to need. :lmao:

We FP+'d Enchanted Tales with Belle - and all 3 girls were chosen to take part.

(I can't find a picture of Agatha :confused3)

After this we rode a couple fantasyland rides before heading over to HM. Unfortunately, Agatha still recalled how scary HM was supposed to be (thanks D.D.) so she refused to ride. We talked about options, skipping the stretching room, but no way was she riding at all. So we agreed she'd wait at the buggy in stroller parking until the rest of us returned, we gave her water and went on our way. In hindsight, we really should have found a better shaded location for her, but at the time it worked.

We all rode the ride, with only minor anxiety about leaving a 5 yr old on her own at Disney, and enjoyed the ride. As we exited, we found her with her eyes closed, at first I thought she was asleep, but nope, the sun was just too bright. (oops)

We double checked with her - and she said she'd been okay, the CM had stopped to talk to her, but she assured him she was okay, and knew where we were, and we knew where she was.

I'm sure the next hour of our day, coupled with the 15 minutes she was in too much sun caused our day to end as it did...

Our 7DMT FP+ was up next. Agatha and I rode first, followed by Ryan and Ella - while they rode, I got Agatha, Cordelia and I a frozen treat. Brom was content for a while just to hang out, but then he wanted to toddle around, so down he went. At first it wasn't a problem, but then he noticed crumbs, everywhere. He had to touch them all. It was all I could do to keep his fingers off the ground! I was so worried about gluten exposure!

Luckily between wiping his hands, and stepping on everything I kept him from getting anything inside him. But It was taking Ryan forever to get back!

Cordelia was covered in chocolate, so was Agatha, sticky everywhere, and little fingers. I was getting frustrated!

Then I saw them! They were coming back, and grinning ear to ear! :ccat:

Ella blurted out they got to ride twice! (Right then I Was very, very confused, and checked the wait time - still 40 minutes - no way they had time to ride twice!!)

Ella also bounced around a few times and said they got free ice cream also!

I'm sure I looked completely confused because Ryan quickly explained - a CM looked glum after an unpleasant exchange with a guest. So her started talking to her to help her cheer up. I won't get into all the details of what she said, but it ended with Ryan and Ella giving her a hug before moving up in the line. As they got to the train the first time, the CM rushes over to them and says to find her as soon as they exit the train. They were confused. but figured, "okay". When they got off she was right there. Asked where they liked sitting best, Ella said int he front, so the CM then moved her out of her one seat, and they were deposited int eh very first seat, she also gave them a voucher for free ice cream bars for the family! All because they were nice to her when she was feeling down!

So Ella was ecstatic! And has decided the mine train is her new favourite ride! pixie dust:

So immediately after having cleaned Agatha and Cordelia up, we gave them more ice cream (yeah, that was a great idea! lol)

I'm not exactly sure what we did between then and dinner. :confused3

But we arrived back to the Beasts Castle 15 minutes before our reservation time for our ADR at BOG. The line was 40 minutes long to check in :scared: By the time we checked in, we had another wait of about 15 minutes to go inside. Children were tired and hungry, but excited to eat at the castle.

Our meal was delicious, I had salmon with leek fondue - WOW that was amazing! I really must try that again sometime! Ryan had a pork chop or something like that. He enjoyed it, but it wasn't my preference.

After diner we separated briefly I took Brom to meet the Beast. Ryan continued eating with girls, we planned to meet up at the buggy.

But things didn't quite work that way. When Ryan and the girls were finished eating he took Cordelia to mer the Beast - Agatha and Ella weren't up for meeting him. But boy did Cordelia have fun! She had a tickle fight with the beast - and couldn't stop smiling about it for weeks after!

Ella and Agatha needed to go to the bathroom, so I took them, but then Cordelia panicked and needed her milk bottle (which was in the buggy). Ella wasn't quite ready yet, but Agatha was complaining that her stomach hurt, Cordelia was crying, and I thought Ella would be able to exit the bathroom and restaurant on her own - I asked her (throughout he stall door) and she said yes. So I left with Cordelia and Agatha. Once at the buggy I got hem both settled and waited for Ella. She didn't show up. Ryan came out. Still no Ella! So I tried to go back in - but the line was nuts, and the CMs were very good at preventing anyone from 'sneaking' in. It took me a while of expelling that we'd just been eating inside, and had left my DD in there and she hadn't met up with us and I needed to find her. And still the CM was hesitant. I was getting a bit worried at that point, and may have taken on a wild eyed look, b/c the CM did finally allow me in. And there, right inside the door was Ella surrounded by 5 CMs crying. :sad:

She knew I'd said to meet her somewhere, but she couldn't remember where! I apologized to her profusely and thanked the CMs, and then left - and made a point of stoping by the Cm who let me in to thank her and show her I had my DD with me and we were okay. (I really don't think she believed me until that moment - not that I blame her - some of those guests had some amazing reasons why they had to get in!) lol

At the buggy everyone was ready to go, so we made our way toward the castle, which was already being blocked off for the fireworks. Luckily we made it around just before they closed the path.

We get to the hub and it is jamb packed with guests and CMs franticly trying to clear the way for the parade. Agatha begins to moan - she's might be sick. I gauge whether we can make it to the bathroom or not - but guests just will not get out of my way! Finally the CMs get things moving, and we can finally get to the ramp (note we have HUGE buggy for hauling ALL 4 kiddos at once - this thing does not stop easy once it's moving!) and I just get going when some guy decides he must take a picture from the middle of the ramp I'm aimed at. He then proceeded to beret me for running into him. Yikes! If it wasn't for the sick kiddo, I may have stopped to cry, but there wasn't time! There was a bathroom just around the corner!

Of course once we get there, she says she's feeling better.

So to the busses we go. We just get to the buss top, and have everyone hop off the buggy so we can fold it up, when Agatha pukes everywhere. :crazy2:

Why couldn't she use the bag we gave her? So poor girl was feeling really miserable. But that was the worst of it. Too much sun, too much ice cream,a nd just done.

Back int he room, she was asleep before I even had her cleaned up.

Everyone was tucked in, and I began packing everything up. We were meeting D.D. and her family for breakfast at Boma the next morning, and planned to swim, so we needed to be out of the room before we went to eat.

I know this sounds like another rough day, but hat's just because the less pleasant memories stand out specific for the day while the fun memories get jumbled. There are so many more happy and magical memories than bad ones. and the day really was wonderful.

Finishing up the last day before I forget anymore details lol

Our day started a bit sad, as every last Disney day does. But after talking about ally eh fun we had, everyone quickly felt better. I had everything ready for a quick change of pre-set-out clothes and teeth brushing, then the last couple items tossed in suitcases and we were ready to head out the door. Record time!

But a note on the door stopped me - there was a problem with our credit card. **. Why does that happen every time we go to WDW? lol We split up, Ryan took our bags to check them for our flights, and I went to the concierge desk. It took while, so Ryan was done well before i was - I told him to go down and let D.D. know I would be a few minutes late. Not a big deal - they planned a resort day anyhow. We were the only ones rushing that day.

I finally got everything figured out and us checked out, so I ran down to breakfast. But there was no one there. :confused: I couldn't find them. Then I realized they were sitting down already. I was kind of hurt and confused. First, Disney never lets you in until your full party is there, and it's not like I was super late or anything. Why didn't they wait?

Well, I just go in and sit down, I figured I ask Ryan later.

At the table things were tense. Go figure - and D.D.'s DD was all over the place crashing ingot he people at the table behind her and our girls were getting worked up too. Luckily the waiter came over right hen and our girls calmed down. And better news than ever, it was our favourite waiter! Albert, but he always introduces himself as 'Prince' Albert! :) our girls always think it's so funny. Of course i had to mention it to him. He really helped to make our last morning so magical! Every time he came to the table he stopped and chatted to Ryan, myself or the girls, and of course had to play with Brom a little too!

I noticed that when he took our table marker (what do you call those papers with our ADR info on?) well, that normally has our dietary restrictions on it - but it didn't - again I was very confused b/c Disney always asks at check in if there's any allergies. :scratchin And D.D. had told me they had dietary issues as well, so why didn't she mention it? hmm...

So we quickly got the dietary stuff sorted, the chef came out quickly, and I went up along with D.D.s partner - again seemed very odd, he had no clue what he was doing or why... So I walked him through the process.

Breakfast was rough - D.D.s daughter was all over the place, banging into other guests, and our girls were having a more and more difficult time being respectful of other dinners, so I separated the girls and had mine come sit beside me. D.D.s daughter followed. :sad2: I told her I needed my girls to calm down so I needed her to give them space until breakfast was over. D.D. then insulted me and my parenting. :eek: (I had 1.5 more hours with her until we had to leave).

After breakfast she wanted to see our room. (we'd already checked out) but I said I'd check if we could still get in (it was before check out time), but Mousekeeping was already in there. Where upon D.D. became very loudly vocal about how bad Disney and Mouse keeping is for forcing people out of their room and on and on. The housekeeper came out of the room and I explained we'd already checked out so there was no concern!! I was mortified!

Suffice to say swimming did not go any better - things became much worse actually. When we finally left we were happy to get on the ME. :eek: :sick:

Yes, when we got home I tried to talk to D.D. I hoped some of it was my interpretation of events, and otherwise if we talked things would be fixable. But she very clearly told me she knew she'd ruin our trip - and she did it anyway.

I also discovered - even though breakfast was my reservation - she didn't check in under my reservation - but created a new one - so I was double charged for the meal - the one we ate, and the 'no-show' :scared1: I got that fixed b/c we had a receipt to show we were there and ate. But so frustrated and annoyed that someone who claimed to be a friend would do all she did - and admit that it was on purpose!

So that was our trip. Disney was magical as always, but (some of) the company we kept while there made things very difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter