Creepiest person/Character you have seen on Tv

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
Saw this on another forum , who is the creepiest person or character you have seen on TV? Who scares you basically

I would say as a child Undertaker on WWE used to scary me

I don't know what my parents were smoking when they allowed me (11) and my sister (8) to watch Salem's Lot. I was absolutely terrified at this one scene where an undead vampire kid floats outside of his friend's window to try and get him to let him in:

pobPymtsj

I didn't know any undead vampire kids in real life, but I remember that I pinned the curtains shut all the way up the panel for weeks and weeks. And to this day, my sister is not able to watch scary movies or TV shows.

Tammy Faye Bakker. I had DVR'd a show about her and her husband, Jimmy Bakker and just watched it last night. She was scary looking but even worse when she appeared on the Larry King Show when she was terminally ill with cancer. I believe they said she died 2 days after appearing on the show. Poor thing, she looked awful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter