Cresta Holidays

tclowe

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm not sure if it is okay to ask questions or experiences regarding travel agency on this board. Sorry if this violates a DISboard policy. Anyone used Cresta Holidays? They have a good 4 for 3 nights to DLP in September and this is a deal that I have not seen anywhere else. Are they reliable? Do you get your vacation package vouchers on time and without fuss?

Thanks for any advice.

Cynthia

Yes, we have used cresta holidays several times. Once for DLP and a coulple of times for Southern France.

We had no problems and all tickets etc arived in good time.

I don't use an agent anymore for DLP however because I found I could save money booking accomodation / ticket packages direct with DLP and booking Euro tunnel myself.

DLP will usually always offer the same extra night deals as the agents.

regards

Alec

I've also used Cresta on a DLP trip with no problems. They are one of the larger tour operators to DLP, so I don't think you should have any problems with them.

Regards

Rob

We have also used Cresta many times - they offer a great service and also, if you are planning to stay in The Disneyland Hotel then they offer a free character breakfast for every day of your stay.

Hi Cynthia - your question is valid and does not violate any board policy :)

We have also used Cresta and we got the 4 nights for 3 too - I would certainly use Cresta or Bridge again. I think they are both good companies.

Thanks everyone for the quick response. It was surprisingly how Cresta has the 4 for 3 special in September but DLP does not have this special (I called the direct number in Paris). I will call Cresta today and ask for a quote. Don't know if it will be cheaper with the US dollar conversion.

Thanks again.

Cynthia:Pinkbounc

I have to say book direct with disney.... ok my reasons are a bit cheeky! its because i work for them! We are based in watford and we normally knock the socks of Cresta and Bridge, In regards to the 443 offer we definately do have that in september it is from the 19th-25th sep.

Just to let u know of a new special offer we have that hasnt been advertised as far as i know.. on most dates in June and July we have an upgrade offer so you will pay the price for the next hotel down for instance from DCH - DSL and best of all from DNY - DDL!!! i think that is an amazing offer as sometimes the jump from the new york to the disneyland can run into hundreds... i think other tour operators will do this offer too! but we are definately worth a try... for the UK CALL CENTRE IT IS 08705 030303 ( i hope its ok to give the no out!)
:Pinkbounc

When is that offer you mentioned valid? I see you have said June/July - is this all of June and all of July? Are there any other times/months this offer is valid for?

I think we might need another trip! - The jump from the prices of HNY and DLH is pretty big, so it will be great if it's valid for a time when we can travel. I priced up a trip for December 29th - January 2nd and it was EXTREMELY expensive (They didn't mention this offer, though)

Thanks!

Richard. :)

As far as we have been told its from the beginning of June right to the end of July! but i will check at work 2moro and post again 2 confirm!

Hi Disney_freek, thanks for the great info. It's very helpful to get stuff like this straight from the horse's mouth (not that I'm calling you a horse's mouth of course!).

If we weren't already booked to go in August I'd probably try to take advantage of this offer. Might be the way to finally justify staying at the Disneyland Hotel. We've tried them all (well, all the old ones, not the new ones opening this year) up to and including the New York Hotel. Never been able to justify to myself the cost of the Disneyland (I know, such a Scrooge...), particularly when it's easy to go in for a cup of afternoon tea and sample the atmosphere in this lovely hotel.

Regards

Rob

Richard, just noticed in your sig file that you've stayed in Walt's Apartment for the WDS preview. What was it like? Did you book this, or were you upgraded? You must own lots of EuroDisney shares ;) At the current price of 29p I'm thinking about topping up my holding. They can't get any lower than this... can they?

Regards

Rob

Rob,

Walt's Apartment was a special treat when we went for the WDS preview opening. It was incredible and we would love to stay there again (but probably wont be!). We booked it before we went, if we went to The Disneyland Hotel again and got offered an upgrade to Walt's Apartment then I would strongly consider it.

The presidential Sleeping Beauty suite was amazing, but is £2,000+ extra (as a supplement) per night. We got asked if we wanted to look round by a cast member in Castle Club, so us and 3 other families had a quick tour and WOW - it is massive!! You can't beat the breathtaking view.

Walt's Apartment was very spacious and beautifully furnished. It had one big double bed and a sofa bed. There was a large TV and video recorder and the view of the park was stunning.

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter