Cricut Cuts Swap Active - Complete!!

Erin, just wanted to see if you had any more info on the missing package?

I had a sub mail person yesterday, so I called the po. They said the same thing...they show it being delivered. But, my regular maillady will be here today and they will be sure to have her stop in. The woman that works at the window thinks maybe the sub delivered it to the wrong person and they are looking into it.

I had a sub mail person yesterday, so I called the po. They said the same thing...they show it being delivered. But, my regular maillady will be here today and they will be sure to have her stop in. The woman that works at the window thinks maybe the sub delivered it to the wrong person and they are looking into it.

Thanks Erin! I'm crossing my fingers that is the case.

Great news!! Sheila's package is at my p.o.! They just called a little bit ago. Seems it was delivered a few houses down. We don't know the family's house that it was delivered to. But, they took it back to the p.o. since it was with DC...just in case. I guess that kinda makes sense? Whatever...either way...we will be complete tomorrow when the maillady brings it here! Yay!

Now, the not as great news...I may not get it back out until Tuesday or Wednesday. Tomorrow DH and I are celebrating our anniversary (it was yesterday but we had softball), Saturday I am involved in my niece's birthday party all day, Sunday is Mother's Day and Monday is DH's birthday. So, I am going to do as much as I can as quickly as I can. I am hoping to get them out Tuesday, but will keep everyone informed! Thanks again to everyone for joining, being patient and for the goodies that were sent! I am sorry my thanks were delayed to many of you...I was pretty sidetracked with family stuff! Anyway, it is not at all necessary, but greatly appreciated!

Yep! Sure did! Sorry...just got on here since fri am. Going to finish sorting tomorrow night...been a long weekend and a long day tomorrow. After its sorted I will swap out Tuesday and get out Wednesday hopefully. Keeping you all updated throughout!

i'm hopin it is in the mail!

my boys are doing an cubscouts campout and that will give me some time to hopefully make a page! yes, i said a page..... :goodvibes

they are doing one this weekend, (but i'm doing all the cooking for the ENTIRE pack) and then the 1st weekend in june.

interested?
we could do my work table?
since my basement is...... sawdusty!

I don't think I can this weekend, I'm probably not able to lift too much. I'm hoping to get my small garden ripped out so we can start over again (I'll direct). We have plans the first weekend in June, right?

I don't think I can this weekend, I'm probably not able to lift too much. I'm hoping to get my small garden ripped out so we can start over again (I'll direct). We have plans the first weekend in June, right?

oh yes we do! thats right! good thing you keep track of *our* calendar!!!
;)

Hey guys coming on to update. Everything is sorted & swapped except the last few groups...the aa- cc groups. We just found out Monday that db's grandmother passed away. I didn't expect it to hold me up at all but it did slow me a little today & yesterday. Tomorrow we are going to be out of town for most of the day for the services. So yet again....this swap will be the death of me. If we can get back before 5:00 these will go tomorrow. If not Friday is the day! Finally!!!!!

Erin I am sorry there has been another death in your family, but this is getting a little tiring this swap should have been back to us a long time ago, please stop with the excuses and get it back to us. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter