Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for any freshly prepared foods diet. I'm not eating anything again that isn't pre-packaged and SEALED and I have to open it myself. :scared: ;)

I loved the ending!!! It was so sweet. And that little girl is a profiling prodigy. Reid needs to take her under his wing.

Are they all signed for the whole season? I will die(ok maybe not die) if someone else dies or leave. I do like Blake but of all the characters I would be ok if it was her over someone else

I thought they were all signed for multi-year contracts, except Blake. Reid (MGG) signed in an off year from everyone else. But, I thought he re-signed last year. And it included some directing. Could it have been 2 years already since he signed? :eek: :scratchin

fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
thfireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif

We reached 250 pages!!!!!
:worship: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2:

We actually made it to 250 pages on this thread! We stuffed in 5 seasons (minus the last two episodes of Season 9) in on this thread. :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay:

According to DIS rules when reaching 250 pages, we need to start the two episode Season Finale (and Season 10) on a new thread.

Everyone can link to the NEW Criminal Minds thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3270888

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter