Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared1::scared1: :scared1:

Was anybody else holding their breath while Blake was underwater?

I was hoping she'd come up. But, then, so late in the season, that would be one way to get rid of a main character who hasn't yet renegotiated her contract for next season. :rolleyes1

I was hoping she'd come up. But, then, so late in the season, that would be one way to get rid of a main character who hasn't yet renegotiated her contract for next season. :rolleyes1

When it took a while for her to come up, I was thinking "Um...she hasn't signed a new contract yet..." :rotfl:

I like hot, open shirt Morgan. :banana:

But, that discussion did not end well for him. :headache:

I'm not feeling sympathy for the missing "victims" in this one. :rolleyes1

When it took a while for her to come up, I was thinking "Um...she hasn't signed a new contract yet..." :rotfl:

While everyone might not be back next season, it's nice to know that the show has already been renewed, and not have wait til May. In fact it's nice to know that CBS has already picked up everything we watch, except Crazy Ones and Intelligence. i can always hope.

I don't know if anyone saw this but Joe Mantegna posted this on twitter about the finale:

There are still many episodes of Criminal Minds yet to air this season. Including a mind blowing, pants on fire season finally.

Rerun tonight. :(

I don't know if anyone saw this but Joe Mantegna posted this on twitter about the finale:

There are still many episodes of Criminal Minds yet to air this season. Including a mind blowing, pants on fire season finally.

Thanks Mandy. I love hearing from Joe. His Tweets are usually on the mark. :thumbsup2

Only 3 new episodes left. The Season Finale may be a two-parter as the episodes are titled:

Angels - May 7
Demons - May 14

Saw this on Pinterest: :teeth:

dd544cce4bea245d2f50c2cd78f4a975.jpg

Too bad the people on CM who go check out a sound they hear, also don't think about this before hand. :scared1: :duck:

A little eye candy since we don't have new episode tonight:

Can he Get more yummy??? :love:

3ae503c4b510acca623c541be981904e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter