• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he definitely seemed suspicious to me. He's my realistic suspect. Gideon is my fantasy suspect :rotfl:

Hmm, if three of us suspected the detective, then he might be a red herring too. :scratchin He seems too obvious if all three of us (or more) thought of him. :confused3

1. Scott Grimes is not the Replicator
2. The writers REALLY want us to believe Gideon is the Replicator
3. I am in a dangerous profession that apparently attracts serial killers.....:scared:

scott grimes was awesome! always great to see a former child star still working.

Found this on MGG. I don't know if it's true. :eek:

_zps1888fb43.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not by MGG. I found this on Pinterest:

eb351a85f69424d77a663169c278a3bb_zps56d82165.jpg

:teeth:

Quick bump with a question: the library got a ton of dvds for the show so I'm playing catch up, which season had Reid being on crutches?

New episode tomorrow night!

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I think this is schedule for the rest of the season:

March 20 - Episode 17
March 27 - Rerun
April 3 - Episode 18
April 10 - Episode 19
April 17 - Rerun
April 24 - Rerun
May 1 - Episode 20
May 8 - Episode 21
May 15 - Episode 22
May 22 - Episodes 23 & 24 - Two hour season finale!

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I think this is schedule for the rest of the season:

March 20 - Episode 17
March 27 - Rerun
April 3 - Episode 18
April 10 - Episode 19
April 17 - Rerun
April 24 - Rerun
May 1 - Episode 20
May 8 - Episode 21
May 15 - Episode 22

thanks...kept thinking my DVR was not recording the shows but I think thats because they have been repeats all month...is that true?

[QUOTE="Got Disney";47852319]thanks...kept thinking my DVR was not recording the shows but I think thats because they have been repeats all month...is that true?[/QUOTE]

Yup! The last new episode was on Feb 27.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";47852319]thanks...kept thinking my DVR was not recording the shows but I think thats because they have been repeats all month...is that true?[/QUOTE]

My DVR kept recording them even though it was set to "first run only". Good thing, I never saw the Halloween show due to Hurricane Sandy. I could have lived without ever seeing placenta eating though.

My DVR kept recording them even though it was set to "first run only". Good thing, I never saw the Halloween show due to Hurricane Sandy. I could have lived without ever seeing placenta eating though.

I keep forgetting to check which reruns are airing. I missed two episodes earlier this season and they've probably both been repeated by now :headache: Oh well. I'll catch them eventually.

March 20 - Episode 17
March 27 - Rerun
April 3 - Episode 18
April 10 - Episode 19
April 17 - Rerun
April 24 - Rerun
May 1 - Episode 20
May 8 - Episode 21
May 15 - Episode 22

Thanks for posting the schedule!!! I usually try to check the website to see if its a new one or not, but there have been so many re-runs recently, I just turn on the tv Wednesday night and check to see. LOL!

Thanks...then I didn't miss anything...I was like bummer it didn't record again for some reason...lol....:thumbsup2

They finally had two great episodes and as we finally look forward to the next one, they went to three weeks of reruns. :mad: :headache:

Thanks for listing all the dates Tink! :yay:

And another rerun next week :confused3 They've had a really weird schedule this year.

Thanks for posting the schedule!!! I usually try to check the website to see if its a new one or not, but there have been so many re-runs recently, I just turn on the tv Wednesday night and check to see. LOL!

Hi Hope :wave2: I haven't talked to you in way too long! I have to email you soon ::yes::

Yeah there's been an unusual amount of reruns recently. They've been on a weird schedule all season.

It's been so hard to get into the show this season with all these reruns! Makes me forget to tune in.

It's been so hard to get into the show this season with all these reruns! Makes me forget to tune in.

I just looked back at the air dates for this season and I think I found the problem. They had 10 new episodes in a row October 10 through December 12. They usually have a two week break around Thanksgiving and they didn't do that this year. So they had to throw in a bunch of reruns the second half of the season so the finale would still air in May.

I just looked back at the air dates for this season and I think I found the problem. They had 10 new episodes in a row October 10 through December 12. They usually have a two week break around Thanksgiving and they didn't do that this year. So they had to throw in a bunch of reruns the second half of the season so the finale would still air in May.

So they threw all the mediocre episodes together in a row, and when it finally gets good, they break them up with all the reruns. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter