Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

::yes:: She was kind of odd. :eek:

The dark haired guy in the picture looked a lot like the guy in the baseball cap sitting at the bar. :scratchin

I thought so too! But I doubt Reid or Morgan would have missed that, certainly not both!

The preacher wanted to know what the wounds looked like. :eek:

My Crime Drama knowledge tells me that this Preacher is up to no good.

LOL - in what world does the Principal have more power than the FBI??

The way these police and the so called "medical examiner" don't know proper police procedure make me think this is how the case went in Aruba for Natalee Halloway. :sad2:

I have a feeling Officer Cheerful is not going to just sit there, but go in, orders or not.

Noooo! :mad:

Looks like they'll both be okay in the next episode.

Why weren't the regular cops wearing bullet proof vests?

Noooo! :mad:

Looks like they'll both be okay in the next episode.

Why weren't the regular cops wearing bullet proof vests?

Their police department probably doesn't own any. :sad2:

The previews said we will be saying goodbye forever to a profiler. I'm thinking it's Blake. :confused3 I have never heard anything about her contracts for the show.

I didn't get to watch the whole episode tonight :-( I will have to watch tomorrow. I really don't want to lose any of them. People need to stop leaving

I think it will be Blake, MGG's contract is up but he took till June I think to finalize his

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter