Cruise 10/11/2003 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye everyone...we are off to McDonald's for a quick bite and then we fly out at 6:10 into Pittsburgh and then on to Mickey's House. nancy....congrats on #7100 and can't wait to see you and Norm on Saturday...only live one exit from the airport so that is not a big deal. Real small airport so can't imagine that Security will be that intense!! Can't wait to see all of you at the Radisson on Friday and everyone else on Saturday!! Mary Jo

Hi to everyone who has not started the trip south. I am now on vacation. First vacation in 13 months. My doc and the office staff threw me a Bon Vouage Party at lunch today, complete with streamers, horns, and Mardi Gras maskes. A drug rep brought lunch, and we had a lot of fun. Also spent the morning with the nurse who will be covering for me while I'm gone.
Sister Mary has been trying to convince me to head to the Cape tonight! But I simply have too much to do. We will head out first thing tomorrow morning. Hope to be at the Radisson right after lunch. Now I simply MUST get off this computer, and go finish packing.
See ya'll SOON!
Ave'

THANK U EVERY ONE for everything .... and all the work and efforts put into what ever it is that u did......
WE R OUT OF HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

off to the airport we go and see some of u at the MNSSHP
at 8 pm tommorow and the rest of u at the port....

JEN is VERY estactic spelling oh well

later... peter and Jen

Mary Jo,
Worldport is in the Pointe Orlando mall on International Drive. It's the mall where FAO Shwartz is with the huge teddy bear and top that you can see from I-Drive. You go north on I-Drive from Disney to where the huge convention center is and it's not far from there. Just pass the FAO Shwartz store and go to the end of the mall where there is a parking garage, park, then go into the mall on the side where the back of the stores is against I-Drive, and halfway down you will see signs for Worldport. It's right after a store called 'Soft as a Grape' that, BTW, has great 'resort casual' dresses for half off... have fun and call me if you can when you get here. I will be home all day finishing my packing bc DH and DS will have my car torn apart... Fun!!!
see you soon!
I'll be posting tomorrow, though there won't be many of us to do it. How do we know how many posts there are?
Renae

I was told by hotel director Mike on the Disney Wonder last week that the changes made on the Magic will not take place on the Wonder until she goes to dry dock next fall. So if no one else can locate the shirt, you might ask a future Wonder cruiser who is going soon if they can get one for you.

Taswira - great idea! Thanks!

I think Nancy is going to pick one up for me, if there are any, but if she can't find any, then I will check with someone sailing on the wonder.

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My DH is a PPilot, and has seen many a show about Spruce Creek. It looks absolutely beautiful!

::MinnieMo

Well, I doubt many are left, but I'm still here. 4 hours of work tomorrow morning and I'm done. THANK GOODNESS!!!

I have done no packing, but that's my mission tonight. I've decided that I'm not ironing a thing and I'll just send it out to be pressed when we get on the ship. A little cash is worth my sanity tonight!!!

I'll be checking in a little later to see who may still be around. I won't be heading out until no later than 2pm tomorrow. Earlier if possible.

Hi to those few still around...
I live in Orlando, so don't get to leave home ahead of the big day. I'm off work until after the trip though, so I will pack and do laundry tomorrow and finish getting my scrapbook stuff organized. Then I will be after DH and DS to do their packing.
They are working on my car all day so I can at least gather up a few things for them, right:smooth:
Amy,
When you get to Orlando, where are you staying? I live right by Downtown Disney and am thinking about going over to the MK to meet everyone just to say hi early. If you will be close to me and my car is running by then, maybe we could go over together? Let me know, ok? How is your scrapping stuff coming together?
Talk to you soon, Renae:wave2:

Yeah, I'm not the only one around. We're staying at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista, right across the street from Downtown Disney. I'm hoping that we're going to get there around 3 or so. Then, we want to head over to MNSSHP at 5pm. If you'll be around then, we'll love to see you. Do you have the cell phone list? If so, take Chris's cell phone number. He always has his on him. If not, let me know and I'll send it to you.

As for the scrapbook stuff, heck, I haven't even packed my clothes yet. I'm hoping that I'll have the time to pack some scrap stuff. Like I said, I'd love to finish up some of my homework from CKU.

Still here!
We will leave in the morning EARLY (4am)
I got everything on my list done today. Banking, haircut, pedicure, packing, car serviced, house cleaned, laaundry....WHEW! I'M tired!!!:earseek:

Amy...I agree with you about the ironing!

Mary,
You are more than welcome to come visit with us while we crop. I don't know where we will be yet, but we will find a way, scrappers are resourceful people!

Amy, I'm all for talking about CKU! I've been thinking about how to help us recognize each other in line and at the sailaway party, and I think that we could put 'scrappin' and sailin' or something like that on our green name tags we are using before we get the ones made for us. What do you think? If you have a better idea, then let me know and we can do that.
I'd love to meet you tomorrow, but my printer messed up my cel phone list... so I don't remember where to find it. Can you tell me what page on this thread it's on? Meeting will depend on what time my car is done being gone over by DH and DS... Who knows how long that will take! See you soon, Renae:wave2:::yo-yo:

Renae - I emailed you the latest copy of the cell phone list. I got most of my packing done, so hopefully I can try to pack up my scrap stuff if I have time. I have to work a 1/2 day today, so it'll just depend on whether or not I can get it done.

Magic, Here we come!

Heading out the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Ave'

Hi all!:wave:

I just wanted to tell you all to have a wonderful cruise.

I want to read all about it when you return.

Amy,
I'm getting there. My last laundry load is in and the packing is proceeding well. The guys are out working on my car, so they will be packing tonight.

I'll keep my cel on in case you call, so if you get a chance, give me a ring. This is starting to feel real!!! If I don't hear from you today, I'll see you tomorrow, Renae:Pinkbounc :hyper: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

It is 8 am on the day of the cruise. I guess I should quit writing and go out to the port.

It is a great day. see you all.

Have a MAGICal time everyone, will be waiting to hear all about it!!!

Magic%2010-11-03.jpg

The Disney Magic October 11, 2003

Really wish I was there with you guys. Have a great trip! Don't forget to wave.

Have fun with Pinky tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter