10-11-03 Cruisers are on their way!!!

Magic%20leaving%2010-11-03.jpg

There she goes past the two palms cam

tpmagic.jpg

Arriving at Key West on Sunday 10-12-03

Magic%20kw%2010-12-03-02.jpg

Magic%2010-18-03.jpg

"Disembarkation Day October 18, 2003"

When is our first live report? Anxiously waiting to hear all the nitty gritty details
Have a great cruise!:Pinkbounc

Eric, in honour of you winning a free cruise, I just had to bump up the thread you started for the 10/11/03 cruise so you could find it on your return (it was on page 5!!). I guess Cruisetoberfest III is going to have to be a little earlier than you originally planned. Hopefully we won't have to cancel next time and will finally get to meet all the great Cruisetoberfesters.

BTW, my best friend, who was originally booked with us on this cruise but had to cancel due to pregnancy, delivered her daughter on 12:01am on 10/11/03!:Pinkbounc

Take care, have a wonderful cruise (I think you already have) and safe trip back home to Germany.

Deb

We left Castaway Cay about an hour ago.:( Time to get off in the morning. Mike

A day you have not been looking forward to, but here is a photo of the Magic on your disembarkation day 10-18-03. Shoot the message, not the messenger, LOL!!!

Magic%2010-18-03.jpg

The Magic October 18, 2003-Disembarkation Day

I know there have been new threads started by the next group of Cruisetoberfest folks. But I wanted to post one more time on "our thread".
We had a fantasic trip!!
Best moments:
Watching Eric win the free Cruise!SO EXCITING!!!!!
The Hunt in Key West
The Captain Marvin Trip in GC
The dive with Eagle Ray in Cozmel
Meeting all the Disers! What a great group of people!
Sail-Away Party
Meet at the Radisson
Winning at Bingo. First time I ever played! ($207)
Palo Brunch was WAY fun.
Worst Moments:
Trying to make Reservations for Palo. Not as easy as last year.
Having to call security to end the noise outside our cabin at 11:45 pm.
Getting off the ship, saying goodbye to my twin sister and her family, and knowing we will not be sailing next year.:(
It's been a blast!
Ave'

We got back home last night from the 10/11 cruise. What a sad day! Got to meet some great DISers in line to board on Saturday. My family was the first in line. Enjoyed talking with everyone while we waited. I wish that I had spent more time on these boards getting to know everyone before the cruise. I loved seeing familiar faces during the week.

Good news- we have also rebooked for the 10/2 cruise!

Melanie

Bill and I returned on Sunday. It was so nice meeting all of you. I'm glad everyone that participated in the ScavengEar Hunt had a grand time. A message was waiting for me from Graff that I wanted to share with you.

Message from Graff...

Hi Tina,

Just a quick note to say thanks again for joining us last week on the Scavenger Hunt. I'm glad you all had a great time and I'm sorry that you didn't win first place! Everyone was so nice and so much fun. Please pass on our thanks to the group and tell them to take good care of Pinky. Also, if anyone took any good photo's during or after the hunt with Pinky they can e-mail them to us and we may use them on the website.

We hope to see you back in Key West again soon.

Thanks

Graff
The "Award Winning" Southernmost Scavenger Hunt
www.KeyWestHunt.com
(305) 292-9994

Just got back today. I just wanted to let everyone know that it was so wonderful to meet old friends and make new friends on this cruise. It was a wonderful group of people to be cruising with. A special thanks to all the people who helped organize all our activities, made special items for us (logo, name tags, items made with the logo, door signs, magnets and anything else that I forgot). Also it was so great to see so many people at the sail away party and exchange small gifts. We will always have fond memories of the wonderful time we had on this cruise.

I hope that everyone makes it home safe.

Ava--- I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can make the cruise next year.

Tina--- Glad to see you made it home. The last I saw of you and Bill you were still waiting for your ride to pick you up at the Port.

Now I must head over to the 10/2/04 thread. Wonder if we can get over 7100 post on that one.

Nancy and Norm

Our friend let us wait until 9:50 AM before she showed up. I actually called AirTran to see if we could take an earlier flight and forget a day in the parks. Then, we were worried that she got in an accident and felt guilty if we left. She was ONLY 1 hr 50 minutes late!!! Some friend. She said she had a power failure, went to an ATM, and it took longer than an hour to drive from her house. We actually had a great time after that since she is a cast member. She got us into Epcot and we saw "Mission to Space" and Magic Kingdom to see "Mickey's PhilharMagic". Both were awesome!

Tina :)

Originally posted by Hopkins
Our friend let us wait until 9:50 AM before she showed up. I actually called AirTran to see if we could take an earlier flight and forget a day in the parks. Then, we were worried that she got in an accident and felt guilty if we left. She was ONLY 1 hr 50 minutes late!!! Some friend. She said she had a power failure, went to an ATM, and it took longer than an hour to drive from her house. We actually had a great time after that since she is a cast member. She got us into Epcot and we saw "Mission to Space" and Magic Kingdom to see "Mickey's PhilharMagic". Both were awesome!

Tina :)

Looks like you picked the wrong cast member :)

I'd like to say that I really enjoyed meeting those of you I did get to meet, and THANK YOU to all my tablemates for being such wonderful people! I hope to see you all again sometime.

Shari

Tina--- I'm glad that you were eventually able to get to the park. I didn't try Misson To Space. I was more interested in trying all the different foods around the world. We did get to see PhilharMagic when we were at MNSSHP.

Of course, I did see a certain Monorail pilot and I don't remember him offering to show us any special perks around the park.

Hi to all my tablemates. We enjoyed our times with you at dinner. I think Arlene and Andy are flying back today.

Well, this is my first day back to work so sort of hectic.

Nancy

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say that we had a great time on the cruise. It was really wonderful to finally meet many of you. We had a blast and look forward to the 10/2/04 cruise.

We had to drive home instead of flying since Haley wound up with a pretty bad head and chest cold. We didn't want to take the chance with flying since she'd be miserable and wouldn't understand why.

BTW, she definitely misses all our tablemates that gave her soooo much attention:teeth:

I will start posting on our new thread for the 10/2 cruise.

Lenny, Renee and Haley

Piglet33...Renee...it was so nice to meet you on board ship and talk with you and Len...Haley is really adorable and Sarah was very taken with her and kept saying how cute she was...so pleasant! Hope she is feeling better!! Wow, you guys had a long ride home!! I saw Len and Haley while we were waiting for the Budget shuttle (I had assumed you went over for the car)...hope you liked the outfit and if you don't, just email me and I can send you the receipt and you can take it back to Target. Once again, thank you for making the great pins...I know it was alot of work for you. Please stay in touch since we are in neighboring states and enjoyed meeting you and your family. We did not rebook on board for the 10/2 cruise due to school committments so I will not be posting on that thread. Mary Jo

Give Haley a kiss for Sarah!!!:wave: ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter