Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a WDW Resort reservation? Only people with resort AND ticket/AP can book parks right now
Yes -
I posted this at 12pm today and haven't made much progress since then:

After 2 hours on hold with MDE technical support, I was told that the override to make park reservations by phone is no longer working. I have 11/20 and 4/21 DVC reservations and an AP (expires 12/20 and a renewal certificate that expires 12/21) but could only book three of the 5 days of my 11/20 trip. I used Chrome in incognito mode and my resort stays & APs are listed properly in MDE. I was told that they are well aware of the DVC/AP issue and are currently working on it, and maybe that's why the phone override no longer works. It might be fixed by later today.

Yes -
I posted this at 12pm today and haven't made much progress since then:

After 2 hours on hold with MDE technical support, I was told that the override to make park reservations by phone is no longer working. I have 11/20 and 4/21 DVC reservations and an AP (expires 12/20 and a renewal certificate that expires 12/21) but could only book three of the 5 days of my 11/20 trip. I used Chrome in incognito mode and my resort stays & APs are listed properly in MDE. I was told that they are well aware of the DVC/AP issue and are currently working on it, and maybe that's why the phone override no longer works. It might be fixed by later today.
Try now? I hear this particular glitch was resolved.

I got the latest version of Microsoft Edge that looks like Chrome and it worked much better than Chrome. It's built off the same platform as Chrome, but seems to be much faster. Chrome gave me all kinds of issues. I was able to book everything with Edge.

Ugh, I have an AP problem. I've tried different browsers and all I can book is 6 days. I have two separate trips one in Sept the other in November. The Sept trip I have the 35% discount with the 4 day ticket. The Nov trip is a room only. Yesterday I could book only 4 park days. Today I can book only 6 days.

So I’ve tried throughout the day and still can’t get my park reservations. This morning I couldn’t get past the waiting room screens. Around 12 I was finally able to get through but it showed no parks available. I kept refreshing and trying different browsers, incognito, etc. nothing worked. Finally I was able to make a reservation for Aug 9 for MK. Then tried to get my second day and back to no parks available. I tried everything I could over and over with the same result. I’ve tried off and on all day and no matter what I’m still getting nothing available. I even tried the making a dining reservation trick and can’t get past the first part without sorry for the paws and I’m back to the main dining page. My situation is a stay at pop Aug 9-17. All 4 in my family have 8-day tickets with the package (it was booked with dining recovery). Me and DH also have AP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I’m sure you’ve already tried this, but did you try making park reservations for the 2 APs in your party, then going back and doing them for the tickets holders? My travel party consists of 3 AP holders and one 7 day ticket holder. I did the ticket holder’s reservations first since we were having the AP issue, then went back and did the APs once they got it fixed last night.

They are there to do their job. I don't think their schedule would allow for much partying...
How many hours a day will they be "working" I wonder? And when they are not surely no one thinks they will all just go back to their own rooms like good little boys for months on end?

So if I have 3 different resort reservations over the next 6 months as a Platinum Plus AP that cover 15 days, should i be able to book 15 days, or is 14 days the limit? I was pretty thankful to get 14 days out of the system yesterday, but I didn't know if the resort should make it to where I can get all of my days or not.

So if I have 3 different resort reservations over the next 6 months as a Platinum Plus AP that cover 15 days, should i be able to book 15 days, or is 14 days the limit? I was pretty thankful to get 14 days out of the system yesterday, but I didn't know if the resort should make it to where I can get all of my days or not.
You should be able to book all the days. I have 26 days split over three trips and I was finally able to book all of them last night. I have a platinum AP voucher on my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter