Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Disney sites have behind the scenes issues with each other. We have a set of banned sites here. We are not allowed to discuss them and they are banned for a reason. I am not involved in those discussions as to why but I am obligated to remove such discussions so let’s keep it that way.

I just got a push notification from MDE that took me to a little video then to the changes/new information page. I took as many screenshots as I could!

Arrival July 19.

I got it too July 23 arrival

Same August 15 arrival

I just got the magical push notification, too. I’m not sure it has anything to do with arrival dates - my first day is 11/30 lol. I think it’s just a general “every app user with push notifications on is getting this”.

25B7F582-B5D3-4309-BD69-FA9420BD17C3.jpeg

I just got the magical push notification, too. I’m not sure it has anything to do with arrival dates - my first day is 11/30 lol. I think it’s just a general “every app user with push notifications on is getting this”.

View attachment 508782
I got one, also. I don’t have a trip planned although I am an AP holder with no planned dates as of yet.

We got right on the bus from Boardwalk at 8:30AM. There was only one other family in the back. Animal Kingdom’s bus driver was sitting, waiting empty. We had just missed the bus to head back at 1:40, and another promptly arrived at 2pm. There were 6 groups waiting in line, 5 parties of 2, and one of 5. We boarded back to front after a driver shift switch and bus cleaning. DME only had 2 families back to the airport at 2:45.

How was resort transportation? Any long waits?

Maybe:confused3 Depends on what capacities Disney is going to ramp up to. I doubt capacity will be as low as it is this week for the coming weeks or months. I do know other Orlando parks are doing Firework shows.
I just read an article about fireworks yesterday after we discussed the same topic, and it’s very possible that Disney can restart fireworks for certain shows like Fantasmic, but after they use what they have in their bunkers scattered around Orlando, they’re probably going to have a lot of trouble procuring the custom fireworks that they use. Supply chains for fireworks are completely broken.

So is the Peoplemover still not open? That might be a dealbreaker for my kids.
Same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter