Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taste of Flower & Garden festival menus are out
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ational-flower-garden-festival-opening-mar-3/Maybe it's just the intermittent fasting talking but this might be my favorite lineup yet.

Thanks for sharing this the lineup of food items looks fantastic. It makes me want to eat around the world when we go up in April when we weren’t planning on going to the parks. I love how many gluten free items there are too this time. The offerings were very slim for the Arts festival. I truly miss the candied strawberries they use to sell for the garden festival in the China pavilion they were amazing!

The food does look so yummy. I think ALL of the booths are back too. Food and Wine had less booths. So that's a bonus. Now will they order enough merchendise for this festival? We were there 2nd week of FARTS and all the merch was pretty much gone already!

The food does look so yummy. I think ALL of the booths are back too. Food and Wine had less booths. So that's a bonus. Now will they order enough merchendise for this festival? We were there 2nd week of FARTS and all the merch was pretty much gone already!
I was wondering about the # of booths because they’re still calling it “Taste of”

On the earnings call, it was flatly stated that capacity is still at 35% capacity, which is what it has been since November.
Something to keep in mind, this is easily engineered to allow more people in the park. Open more attractions and venues the capacity can increase but stay at the same percentage.

Last edited:
Something to keep in mind, this is easily engineered to allow more people in the park. Open more attractions and venues the capacity can increase but stay at the same percentage.
Has it been shown that they are basing capacity on what attractions are operating and not the overall capacity of the park? I thought the 35% was just 35% of max capacity.

Just a tidbit, you can just delete the posts rather than move them to another locked thread. Might save you some work and it wouldn't surprise anyone here - #rteetzdeletz were rather famous :)

Okay, this really shocks me. Peppa Pig??? Does she really have a big enough following to warrant her own theme park?
My neice is 4 and LOVEEEEEEEEES Pepa Pig. I think it has had a rebirth for the current littles. I'm not sure it warrents a whole theme park but it is popular.

Pretty surprised it’s a totally separate theme park (as initial reports had it as an addition and we saw the area blocked off at Christmas didn’t look very large).

but that makes LEGOLAND Orlando a 3 gate theme park with 3 resorts. I’m sure a single day park hopper will be well over 100 dollars as it’s already at 99 currently.

Merlin doesn’t release per park numbers, but in their earnings report they claim to be the 2nd largest international theme park franchise in the world (behind only Disney).

Pretty surprised it’s a totally separate theme park (as initial reports had it as an addition and we saw the area blocked off at Christmas didn’t look very large).

but that makes LEGOLAND Orlando a 3 gate theme park with 3 resorts. I’m sure a single day park hopper will be well over 100 dollars as it’s already at 99 currently.

Merlin doesn’t release per park numbers, but in their earnings report they claim to be the 2nd largest international theme park franchise in the world (behind only Disney).

What is their third gate? The water park is within the main park is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter