• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I have:
clipmickminwedding.gif
cindy1.jpg
clipmicktux21.gif
clipbride.gif

I have a challenge. Who's up for it?
My family is planning a December cruise 2009 and I am trying to come up with a Christmas Pirate magnet but so far they have all been lame. I am thinking just putting out one Disney "Merry Christmas" magnet and staying pretty much with cruise themes but I wondered if anyone could design (I need 2 for our 2 cabins) Pirate Night Christmas magnets?
Kate and Anna in on e room, Bev and Jeff in the other.

Great idea....same boat....:rotfl2: I was thinking I'd be out of luck too.

Love the designs and wanted to add that they have the magnetic sheets at my local Dollar Tree store! I picked some up when I was getting other Disney stuff for our trip...they also had kaleidascopes(s), beach balls, arm floaties etc.

How about these. The first one I put together so I could make changes for you. ;)
WonderDisneymoon.jpg

WeddingBanner.jpg

My parents are celebrating their 45th anniversary aboard the Wonder and I would love to have the one with the ship in it for them.

Our Walmarts discontinued carrying them in Central Illinois. Have you checked yours lately?

a couple Walmarts in Michigan don't have it either. I did find 4x6 magnetic paper at Office Max if you like smaller ones.

aww I love the wreath with the Swish ok now i need to book a christmas cruise so I can use that magnet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter