***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the correction I would love to see photos if anyone has them

The figures are on the stern... I am only familiar with the Wonder. Steamboat Willie is painted on the prow, Donald and his nephews are the figures on the stern. It would be fun to have a chart of who is where now that there are four ships to keep track of!

I love that everyone is posting different links for magents and even posting a few on here..But I was wondering who is still designing right now? I really want a couple name magents for my son and no one has his name! although it could be because we named him Kalel, after superman..But thats a whole other story! LOL

Any who, If someone could please help me find someone who can help me, I would be so happy!

supportrex.jpg

Picture1-1.jpg

Unless someone volunteers you might try asking on this board : http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

I love that everyone is posting different links for magents and even posting a few on here..But I was wondering who is still designing right now? I really want a couple name magents for my son and no one has his name! although it could be because we named him Kalel, after superman..But thats a whole other story! LOL

Any who, If someone could please help me find someone who can help me, I would be so happy!

I'm still disigning and dont' mind at all taking requests. I find it easier to work via pm's though as I don't check the board daily but I do check my pm box frequently :)

What is Kalel's favourite Disney Character? I can do up a mickey head name magnet for him. There are disigners over on the Creative disign boad, link provided by Bev above, that are still doing picture fill name artwork too :thumbsup2

Glad to see you started it backup. Although my desire to do this everyday has disappeared, I may pop in from time to time to offer a few.

Marty

Thanks JustTJ for helping me figure the DISboard out a little. I'll have my 10 posts soon. And thanks everyone for posting all these great graphics. Helps this artistically challenged lady out a lot.

The Dream has Sorcerer Mickey on the stern. I don't know what/who the Fantasy will have.

dream_stern_st.jpg

I received your pm and sent you one back :)
Enjoy the graphics :thumbsup2

Marty I hope to see you here often! You have an amazing talent and a generous spirit.

Glad to see you started it backup. Although my desire to do this everyday has disappeared, I may pop in from time to time to offer a few.

Marty

Marty I hope to see you here often! You have an amazing talent and a generous spirit.
Thanks for the compliment!! Pretty soon I will have to make my return. I keep making new Disney designs in between my own projects so I will eventually have to share them at some point.

can I get the blank template of the Harley Davidson Mickey head? Anyone have it? I know I saw it on one the these designers pages but I can't find it blank...please let me know if you can help! :)

can I get the blank template of the Harley Davidson Mickey head? Anyone have it? I know I saw it on one the these designers pages but I can't find it blank...please let me know if you can help! :)
I have one. Normally don't provide blanks, but will post this one because I'm not much into Mickey heads.

harley_ears.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter